COVID-19 Round 13 - IT'S NOT A RACE!

It doesn’t actually say how many in hospital are unvaccinated, just that of those in ICU, 36 are unvaccinated.

1 Like

yup my bad. Read it wrong.

1 Like

No, not quite right, that is really an assumption of the other figures. it doesn’t actually say how many of the other 100 people in hospital are vaccinated.

Here is what it said:
Of those in the ICU:

• 36 are not vaccinated

Research, can you show that please?

People seem to have the impression NSW is getting all the vaccines, even though ScoMo says he’s not going to do that.

I’d listen to @Aceman over social media or media rumours.

Headline talked about people in hospital, but the content was about vaccination status of who was in ICU. 36/37 not vaccinated. State of people in hospital but not in ICU was not covered.

yeah sorry out on walk and didn’t read it right.

My bad.

3 Likes

In explaining movements in and out of Thoms , Nicola informs journos that no one wants to be there unless absolutely necessary - so STFU on criticisms of decisions - you try being there

Round 14 coming up. Tagline can be “Learning to live with it in NSW”

Or “NSW - ■■■■■■■ it up for the rest of Australia”

I’d listen to him on how many are being delivered to different states initially, but I doubt he has access to know how many are actually allocated to each state at the end. Also doubt the media does as well btw.

or she could lock down tomorrow, bring it back to zero and be a hero.
Who knows. Time will tell.

At this stage she looks like a goose though.

Haha righto so youre having a crack at people for ‘not doing research’, but you read into a headline what you want to read into without doing any research because you’re out on a walk.

Got it.

Last week Pfizer arrivals were
800k to Sydney
100k to Melbourne
100k to Perth
So according to that the other states got zero but somehow are able to provide Pfizer vaccines

Absolute idiots. I’ve explained it numerous times that Sydney has the majority of DHL’s super freezers required so the bulk of it will always go to Sydney.
Sydney being the airfreight hub of Australia makes distribution far easier and logistically sensible

3 Likes

I admit when I ■■■■ up. Don’t worry about that.
I read the figures wrong, deleted the post and apologised.

What’s wrong with that? Perhaps try it.

Aceman goes bang.

1 Like

There’s only 2 ways out of it for Sydney - live with it and continually spread it to other states, or do an extreme lockdown for several weeks like Victoria last year.

I know which one the rest of Australia would prefer.

Having a crack at others for doing what your yourself are doing. But anyway I digress you’d better get back to your exercise.

What road would our NSW Blitzers prefer? Is Glad’s approach supported by the masses or would they rather a hard lockdown?

NSW is cooked. Roasted.

My big concern is the inevitable leakage to the regions from Sydney and the seepage into our vulnerable communities, particularly disability.

We have been very lucky so far.

There is no plan or strategies that have been put forward to get us out of this hole, each day it gets deeper. A hard lockdown is inevitable, it will probably need to go for months.

Its a mess of epic proportions.

11 Likes

Do you know how many each state ends up with once it is all allocated?