COVID-19 Round 14 - tiering into the abyss

Those protesters look very similar to your scum and filth supporters.

Yup. R13 was fleeting.

2 Likes

Snooze saw it as an invitation to tell journalists to stop looking over there - it’s not a Hazzard fail , do your job as journalists

Won’t need to, there’s probably heaps at ground level - reports of around 5000 marching down Broadway with few in masks and chanting ■■■■. Stupid, stupid people who are indirectly putting us all in greater danger.

1 Like

B Hazzard - B.uzzard

3 Likes

Police have gone in and are arresting people. Seems it might be getting violent.

I thought WA did this a few weeks back?

50,000 additional doses of Pfizer to be sent to NSW

They’ll come from federal reserves and are expected to arrive within the week.

They will not be taken from allocations made to other states and territories.

New South Wales had made an appeal for additional Pfizer supplies to help manage the worsening COVID-19 outbreak in Sydney.

3 Likes

How many from SW Sydney? Cop running through fines of those breaching household mingling Orders did not appear to instance SW Sydney postcodes.

yep…i really hate to say it but until someone in there family of friends happen to die then then they will just continue on…

my mate from bankstown was discussing how people in his area dont realise that hey youll bring it home infect your grandparents etc and they may die some of the replies he got went along the lines ah well there old …

you cant make this stuff up

2 Likes

Anti-lockdown protesters descend on central Sydney

You may have seen those videos posted a little earlier, but several people have been arrested as thousands of anti-lockdown protesters breached COVID-19 restrictions and gathered in Sydney’s CBD.

People in Greater Sydney and its surrounds have been living in lockdown for exactly four weeks, as an outbreak of the Delta COVID-19 continues to spread.

Protesters shouted “freedom” as they marched towards the CBD, through the suburb of Haymarket, which had just moments earlier been declared a virus hotspot by NSW Health’s Jeremy McAnulty at a press conference.

There were chaotic scenes on Broadway, one of the main arteries through Sydney’s inner-west, with thousands of people blocking traffic.

By the time the crowd reached George Street, a brawl broke out.

Some protesters brought their children, while few people were wearing face masks at the unauthorised event, which started at Victoria Park in Camperdown.

NSW Police received an application for the protest, which was rejected.

Read the full story.

Hope they’ve all been vaccinated.

Won’t be so happy when they have a family dinner next weekend and give it to the folks.

The mind boggles.

2 Likes

the ones i heard were from mascot riverwood and another out of sydney …

the frightening part is they were all aware of the health orders yet still went did it

15 Likes

Soon it will be “every state but NSW has beaten Delta with hard, fast lockdowns”. As long as the protesters don’t ruin it for everyone.

Bunch of videos on here:

Send in the tanks to roll over them!

2 Likes

Pyrmont was mentioned, references to parties, people dobbing them in, does not sound like ethnic extended family get togethers.

1 Like

Nearly every anti-vaxxer I know was also someone who used to inject heroin into their eyeballs and shelf pingers until the early morning.

7 Likes

You are not doing it right:
“bloody ethnic types, ruining it for the rest of us, and those darn other states not helping us.”

1 Like