COVID-19 Round 16 - A Percentage of Lies

At 80% double dose NSW is removing all incoming passenger caps

“It;s the economy stupid”

“But what about all the Deaths Idiot?”

This morning it was all about getting Australians home, international students next in line.
NSW plans are very flexible.

Amazing how the isolated states are going so well, is over population a concern in combatting spreading ?

Some sort of slogan , spread to stop the spread

Snooze suggesting mid week now

Ugh. Disturbing for a few reasons - the method of exposure, and also the pregnancy. Friend of mine is an OB and half the pregnant women with Covid she checked on this week she needed to call an ambulance for. Half.

One of our patients is in her 30s. She is pregnant with her first child. She has been staying home and isolating during lockdown. Her husband got something for her at the chemist, was notified that that was a tier-1 exposure site, was tested, and was positive. She then got infected too. Pregnant women are at higher risk for severe COVID.

It’s week two of her illness and she is becoming hypoxic. We start dexamethasone and oxygen. Her hypoxia worsens and we turn up the oxygen. We ask intensive care to assess her as she might need to go on a ventilator.

A fair few ‘Bool and Camperdown sites have dropped

1 Like

Yes. Great tangent too!

1 Like

On average 463 occupants of Australia die each day.

The change will make no practical difference to ordinary people. It just removes the grounds for requesting entry for compassionate reasons (which was not guaranteed under high risk anyway).

Went to every shop in Camperdown by the looks of it

Had a haircut in Camperdown

Hmm, a Melbourne escapee?

1 Like

Got the VLine from Warrnambool to Camperdown, how they got to Warrnambool and where they went after Camperdown I can’t see yet.

@Lefty suggested potentially a Ballarat escapee. Crap for Camperdown, all jokes aside that is a lot of places that won’t be able to open tomorrow at least.

1 Like

Could have been close contacts of the case, think only one tier 1 in Camperdown, seems a local who went on the V line bus to the Bool, someone into op shops in both places?

2 Likes

I wasn’t in Warrnambool 18th to 20th…and not at any exposure sites.

Where we have our meetings is one of the two testing sites, Friendlies Oval, where South Warrnambool play.

1 Like

When I was on base this arvo it was mentioned there was a case at Point Cook. I see it’s now been confirmed that it was at the Flight School

looks to be 2 separate positives, one who lives in Camperdown and did a day trip to Warrnambool.

and a second who went to a bit of the more fancier cafes

The V line trip is listed as tier 2, so assumed it would be a close contact of the case at the hairdresser ( listed as tier 1)
Wonder what movie was shown at the Capitol that day, and if it attracted any PF layabouts .