COVID-19 Round 16 - A Percentage of Lies

Sco Mo missing out on a great marketing message here. I had no idea we were delivering such great numbers of vaccines to our neighbours. OR is it that the hard core right wing don’t want to know we are helping our non white neighbours?

“Mr Prime Minister, we did the graph and it shows supply declining in November and December. What should we do to solve this problem?”

“Just combine November and December in the graph! Problem solved”

9 Likes

Our WHO commitment for developing countries ,we have also donated in kind ( funding purchases); to others as part of the WHO global commitment.

Round 17 - Get yourself upgraded to 5G reception ASAP!!

1 Like

Asymptomatic testing sites to be set up tomorrow morning in Warrnambool & Camperdown.

A fair few exposure sites to go up from the 19th to 21st.

The total Pfizer in the graph adds up to over 44m, it’s the complete 2021 Pfizer order, plus some included on the graph returned to the UK and Singapore.

1m of the December Moderna will need to be returned to the EU.

But there’s plenty in all of that to fully vaccinate everyone in the country, plus some left over.

1 Like

WA will move Victoria to the extreme risk category from next Wednesday

I’m hearing of sites but can’t find any listings.

I’ve been hearing of lots of Melbourne people being turned back at Terang…10 a fortnight ago. Some wanted to go fishing in Port Fairy.

About time for @bomber5au to set up that fence with pillboxes and guardposts at Killarney. And none of this rubber-bullet crap. Shoot to kill!

1 Like

Was Victoria supposed to reach 80% single dose by this Sunday?
I must have missed that.
I thought we’ve been tracking towards the following weekend.

Perhaps someone coming from Geelong? Fuel/coffee stop in Camperdown…

About a thousand to go up after the Melb protests I’m tippin.

It’s been targeted for 29th of September for over a week now.

1 Like

It would have been the head contractors , which was going to be somewhat problematic re asking for proof , but it never hit the deadline because that would have been yesterday.

It’s not already?

Warrnambool site will be at the Friendlies per the SWH Facebook site.

No exposures listed yet.

Rumors are 2 people from Ballarat have tested positive and had spent the weekend in town gallivanting over the coast with a separate positive in Terang.

1 Like

EarIk Locke , with a colourful ALP history in Victoria and WA , hits on the Vic construction decisions in an appearance with Patricia Karvela.
Said the industry had it all under control, Covid marshals on site workers used to safety compliance, all without any assistance from Govt which failed to consult ( reminiscent of that Rage article)

• never mind the facts Erik

He is CEO of a construction workers entitlement fund, currently located in the Master Builders building.
Locke trashed the WA and Queensland Govts as mendicant States.

Nope, high risk currently

Above is where we were 7 days ago. 12 days from single dose 80%.
Not sure how we thought we’d shorten that to 7.
Maybe it was based on supply to GPs and Pharmacies, but that isn’t realistic as they could be coming on line for the first week and need some time to ramp up to their cap.

1 Like

IGA In Terang listed as tier 2.

1 Like