COVID-19 Round 18 - Dan Dictates you must get back to doing the things you love

I was at Sun Cycle festival at the Coburg Velodrom on NYD and about 20 people i know that were there have had positive tests since the festival. There would have been 3000+ people there. I’d imagine they’d easily top 65 cases.

Yep. I have enough meat and pantry supplies to last a few months but hope to still have ample access to fruit and veg.

What a bloody mess this covid is.

1 Like

Four private labs in SA to be closed today.

Have they introduced purchasing limits on RAT’s yet? You just know that the same cowards who hoarded toilet paper, would be hoarding these

Short staffed. Some staff have been seconded to Age care

Another negative test for me and the GF. I’m a little baffled.

3 Likes

Your forcefield is strong.

1 Like

In June, all the world’s COVID weighed between 100 grams and 10 Kg. That would be a larger figure now. So it’s very small, and invisible to the naked eye, but it’s still viewable and measurable with the right equipment.

1 Like

RUMOUR: Take this with a grain of salt:
Information from someone in police command VIC, VIC to go into some sort of lockdown 10th Jan. This is a direct comment, not 3rd hand.

Personally I don’t believe it, just passing it on to you guys in case others have heard it.

1 Like

Chemist Warehouse apparently have a 2 pack limit. Not that it matters as they don’t have any currently anyway.

1 Like

The GF and i have worked through the whole pandemic. We’re thinking that maybe we’ve had it already. Nothing else makes sense.

1 Like

Beyond the City event at Myer Music Bowl on New Years Day is revealing heaps of positive cases.

1 Like

I don’t think people will be very receptive to another lockdown.

5 Likes

People sharing drinks, vapes and rolled up $50 notes. No surprises there.

Neither do I, cannot see it happening.

Maybe though there might be some restrictions rather than a lockdown? Maybe WFH comes back in, maybe some limits of movement? They haven’t really given an indication they will do this though so I am doubtful.

2 Likes

am sure this was posted before christmas in this thread.

just a prediction

1 Like

Yeah, a few extra rules would be a good idea. A lot of pubs are bringing back table service and masks unless eating or drinking. Stuff like that makes sense.

At the press conference this morning, Jacinta Allan said something about the Government maybe considering some additional “common sense” restrictions.

5 Likes

At the Govt should bring on some basics - WFH if you can, density limits in business and private residences.

5 Likes

Ah so they are gearing up for something. Thanks, I didn’t listen this morning.