COVID - 19 Things to do while we’re doing nothing

Nice! Good job there, Lozzy.

3 Likes

I thought about deleting the names. It was gonna be too much hard work figuring out how to do it. :laughing:

1 Like

So a fresh canvas again?

1 Like

I love a glass half full person.

2 Likes

What’s the name of the DVD?
A laugh would be great.

7 lost in translation???
10 finding Nemo
28. Up
32. Ted???
53. Free Willy

7 Likes

We dusted off a 12 year old Wii. My 8yo is obsessed.

4 Likes

Hah… I’m about to dig out my Atari 7800 and the old 2600 cartridges - don’t even know if I can hook it up to a modern telly…

4 Likes

What games you got.

I loved Joust

1 Like

Moon Patrol
Pac man
Space Invaders
Frogger
Asteroids
Bezerk
Pitfall
Xevious (my fave)
Tennis
Kaboom
Many more (can’t remember now…)

4 Likes

Got most of those on my Atari Flashback 9 wireless Gold that i was given for xmas.
I used to be a gun on most of those games back in the early 80`s ,but old man time has slowed me down and i am nowhere near as fast or clever on those old arcade games.

Expecting that eventually cafes will be closed from even serving takeaways, so bought a coffee machine online. Have to keep the caffeine fix up from home.

2 Likes

Got my Atari 2600 professionally modded with rca,s-video inputs and fully refurbished well worth the money imo.

edit - place where i got it done

https://www.retrofix.com.au/

Bit on the pricey side depending what console and mod you want but well worth it if you are a retro gamer enthusiast.

3 Likes

Ha! My friend posted his kids on FB doing exactly the same.

1 Like

Great thread, although I think it has exceeded the “19 Things to do” of the title.

5 Likes

Moon Patrol love that game

Kaboom also a great game using the paddle controllers remember boxing? tempted hook up the Atari my self haha

My paddles had an intermittent fault where they’d get really jerky. Made playing Kaboom, Circus Atari and the racing one (Enduro?) impossible.
Never did get it hooked up today… the Minister for Recreation had other ideas…
Cheers for the mod idea… Will look into that…

1 Like

The old jerky joystick hey :rofl:

4 Likes

This is UK-based, but the concept is really cute: