Crameri

There goes another 300k

How much money crameri get

Piffle. What about the 2013 flag we didn’t get a chance to win.

I hope he didn’t settle yet.

Poor bastardo.

Would any of his Bulldogs mates turned up to his wedding?

No

Would any of his Bulldogs mates turned up to his wedding?

I’d be more worried about the bucks do

Crammers will be lucky get a game in this Doggie Team, but Stringer is not having a good game, so there is his spot.

Stringer should send Dank a Christmas card

Should’ve taken a deal two years ago.

Would have had a medal today.

Scheduled his wedding for Grand Final eve. WTF?

Mate - have you been married before? Weddings are booked a year in advance…

As if they cant attend the ceremony and a little bit of the reception

Its not like they will be going there and getting tanked.

Maybe he’s got a crap load of mates outside the footy club, what a shock that would be eh?

I do know about bookings, but the finals are pretty consistently scheduled at this time of year.

I've been to a Friday wedding before. Great excuse to skip work early, but by about halfway through the reception everyone was fkn exhausted,

I was married on a Wednesday. Because I wanted a mid week wedding in the city. I was a city girl. St James old cathedral in west Melbourne, reception at the old Australia hotel in Collins street. Excellent day.

Crammers will be lucky get a game in this Doggie Team, but Stringer is not having a good game, so there is his spot.

Yep. Stringer apart from that one goal was putrid.

Reckon Crameri will have another opportunity or two over the next few years for a shot at a flag.
Can’t see this Doggies team going anywhere soon

I do know about bookings, but the finals are pretty consistently scheduled at this time of year.

have you ever dared debate when or for that matter where or how your wedding is going to be?
I had a dr who wedding.

Mate - have you ever dared debate when or for that matter where or how your wedding is going to be?

I have.

We wanted October and got it. The first place we tried (regent theatre, which we really wanted) only had 1st November free or last Saturday in september (and the lady called me back to tell me it’s free and she was surprised it was free). So we had it somewhere else.

Don’t get married between March and September.

Yep. Stringer apart from that one goal was putrid.

Reckon Crameri will have another opportunity or two over the next few years for a shot at a flag.
Can’t see this Doggies team going anywhere soon

Reckon we probably thought we would have another opportunity after 1993, yet it took us until 2000 to get back there.

We also seem to regard that we underperformed between 1999-2001 because we only won one flag.

It ■■■■■■■ difficult to get to a Grand Final and even harder to win them.

Mate - have you ever dared debate when or for that matter where or how your wedding is going to be?

I have.

We wanted October and got it. The first place we tried (regent theatre, which we really wanted) only had 1st November free or last Saturday in september (and the lady called me back to tell me it’s free and she was surprised it was free). So we had it somewhere else.

Don’t get married between March and September.

have you ever dared debate when or for that matter where or how your wedding is going to be?
I had a dr who wedding.

Damn someone responding to your post whilst your editing it because you didn’t want someone to get offended based upon the wording. Or something.
I knew DJR would love that one. Sorry to say I didn’t really have a dr who themed wedding but I know someone that did. The bloke did not have a say in it and that just goes to show love conquers all. Even daleks.

I've been to a Friday wedding before. Great excuse to skip work early, but by about halfway through the reception everyone was fkn exhausted,

I was married on a Wednesday. Because I wanted a mid week wedding in the city. I was a city girl. St James old cathedral in west Melbourne, reception at the old Australia hotel in Collins street. Excellent day.

If you’re a girl, shouldn’t your name be Scorpia?

Delete last 'cause then I should be domauro.

Damnit.

I do know someone who had a Who-themed wedding though (they both liked the idea). They’re also just about the only people I know who admitted to being Footscray supporters before the past week; and they won GF tickets on AFL 360. At least someone there wasn’t a theatre-goer.

Yeah. The Gf is usually played in October