Crichton Medal 2014 - tables for da Blitzers!

Just booked my ticket and they've let me know tickets are selling quite quickly! So if you're interested in going, probably best to book sooner rather than later!

I'm organising some tables again, so if you'd like to join us, please send me a PM.

Details from the club site:

The Crichton Medal is an evening where our Club‘s Best & Fairest player is honoured in front of hundreds of supporters and it is Essendon‘s night-of-nights!
Join the full playing group and coaching staff as we countdown to the announcement of the 2014 Crichton Medalist.

Wed 1 Oct 7:30PM (edit - my confirmation email says it's 6.30pm for a 7pm start, which seems more likely!)
Crown Palladium

Key inclusions:
    * Sumptuous three-course dinner
    * A full beverage service including premium Wolf Blass wines, beer selection and soft drinks
    * Exclusive signing session for items purchased on the night will be held before the event
    * Silent auction including exclusive Essendon memorabilia

Price: $230 per person

To book, please call 03 8340 2033 (you may have to leave a message) or you can fill in the online form at http://essendoncorporatehospitality.com.au/bookings/ and someone will contact you re payment.

Hope to see you there!

20131003_Winner_Hero.jpg

1. hepp

2. hooker

3. Ryder

4. zaha

5. BJ
6. Hibberd

7. Stanton

8. Watson

9. Carlisle

10.Myers

1. HOT CHIPS

2. hepp

3. hooker

4. Ryder

5. zaha

6. BJ
7. Hibberd

8. Stanton

9. Watson

10. Carlisle

Will be there. Am so excited :slight_smile:

Will be there. Am so excited :)

I was just informed of this. See you there :)
Time to start outfit shopping. Exciting!

This is where a job would've come in handy. Oh well, next time.

You have 10 weeks to find a job!

I suggested to my Managing Director last week that I'd like to use some of the budgeted client entertainment funds to book a table at the Crichton for some of my Bomber loving clients - and amazingly enough I got the OK today!  $2300 to the club, and a free ticket for me - everyone's a winner!

Yeah but I'll have to pay soon!

Yeah but I'll have to pay soon!

Sponge off the folks.

What the hell is it with the weeknight Crichtons?!    :angry:  :angry:  :angry:   Some of us live in places that are not in the centre of fricking Melbourne, EFC!

1) no chance at all of me getting home from work, getting dressed, then getting into the city before 8-8:30

2) public transport finishes early, so can't get a train home, taxi is ~$100-120+

3) have to work the next day

Gah.

I live in Adelaide and I’ve made arrangements to attend. All I’m hearing are excuses :slight_smile:

FROFFIES

Out of the country.

Really want to get to one of these one day though.

Gonna be hard to get into in a premiership year.

Yeah, I need to go to this. Doesnt work out great timing with me flying home on the sunday after the GF though

We have out tickets booked and told then we want to be with you guys again this year. So hope we see some of the faces we shared with lady year,mew had lots of laughs… Looking forward to it

Very exciting!
My son is coming with me....he'll be thrilled to know there will be gorgeous, single EFC supporters there as well ;)

Sorry that should say…

Shared with last time, we had lots of laughs

Very exciting!
My son is coming with me....he'll be thrilled to know there will be gorgeous, single EFC supporters there as well ;)
How old is your son?
P.S I tried a nice dress on today. I'll be keeping my eye on it.

Il go if EM will be my date