Crichton Medal 2014 - tables for da Blitzers!

Il go if EM will be my date

Will you buy me a corsage? And ask ZAKA out for me?

Il go if EM will be my date

Will you buy me a corsage? And ask ZAKA out for me?

Well that just got weird.

I’m not very conventional.

Haha, I was about to say “queue up behind Zaka!” Does he actually have a girlfriend? :stuck_out_tongue:

All booked. EFC lady said ‘there has been a number of people wanting to sit with Koala’…very popular K.

Booked my ticket :slight_smile:

Me too on Friday :) Hope it is as great as last year's was!

Booked my ticket :)

Did you buy mine?

Serious dilemna. I am going to the GF this year and fly home the sunday (its already booked) so that means id have to fly back to melbourne in 3 days again. Considering im planning on going to our first final assuming its in melbourne, or wherever for that matter im not sure if I can afford 3 interstate trips in 5 weeks. It’d either be our final, or the b&f

Just do it, lid off etc etc.

Booked my ticket :)

Did you buy mine?
I did, you didn't receive your confirmation email?

Serious dilemna. I am going to the GF this year and fly home the sunday (its already booked) so that means id have to fly back to melbourne in 3 days again. Considering im planning on going to our first final assuming its in melbourne, or wherever for that matter im not sure if I can afford 3 interstate trips in 5 weeks. It'd either be our final, or the b&f

If you haven't been to a b&f before I suggest attending that. It's a top night, my favourite of the year. You're going to the Grand Final, so that's pretty cool in itself. 3 trips from perth in 5 weeks is excessive, especially as one will be last minute (first final)

I missed out last year cause I didn’t have the funds.

It’s 2 days before my birthday. I wanna spoil myself. Saving up from now!

Alright, I'll buy a ticket and hopefully I'm lucky enough to sit near that popular Koala bloke  :P

bumpety bump!

three tables so far - who else would like to join us? :)

I still haven’t found a dress :frowning:

I still haven't found a dress :(

15041571dcff0ace259af2fd5ae02a6f_zps0858

Thats so 2012...

Could you imagine me wearing that? Hahahaha.

Oh cr*p, it was your birthday yesterday.

Hope you had a good one Stace.

2nd year I’ve sent you a belated happy b/day :slight_smile:

Could you imagine me wearing that? Hahahaha.

The flower is interestingly positioned...