Crichton Medal 2014 - tables for da Blitzers!

Oh cr*p, it was your birthday yesterday.
Hope you had a good one Stace.
2nd year I've sent you a belated happy b/day :-)

Thanks :) Maybe next year you'll remember on the right day.

Could you imagine me wearing that? Hahahaha.

The flower is interestingly positioned...

You're so funny :)

Good call.
I would definitely recommend going the flower option, unless you want to make a grand entrance, of course.

Good call.
I would definitely recommend going the flower option, unless you want to make a grand entrance, of course.

Sans flower?

Just lashed out and booked a seat for me and the Mrs, I figure it will be good to attend the presentation in our premiership year :)

Just bought my ticket. Looking forward to a great night!

and we're halfway into a fourth table :) don't forget to sing out if you'd like to join us!

Every year, I think it would be nice to go to the Crichton, that is until I remember I have a ■■■■ low paying job, that has to support me, the wife and three kids, thus ruling out spending $230 on a ticket to the Crichton.

Any chance of wrangling it went out the window when the ■■■■■■■ cat cost me $253 in ■■■■■■■ vet bills this fortnight. Whoever heard of a cat with ridiculously severe food allergies!!

Oh well I'll get to one, one day, in the meantime I'll live vicariously through the reports of Blitzers who do attend.

Have fun peeps!!

Every year, I think it would be nice to go to the Crichton, that is until I remember I have a **** low paying job, that has to support me, the wife and three kids, thus ruling out spending $230 on a ticket to the Crichton.

Any chance of wrangling it went out the window when the ******* cat cost me $253 in ******* vet bills this fortnight. Whoever heard of a cat with ridiculously severe food allergies!!

Oh well I'll get to one, one day, in the meantime I'll live vicariously through the reports of Blitzers who do attend.

Have fun peeps!!

Sell the cat

Every year, I think it would be nice to go to the Crichton, that is until I remember I have a **** low paying job, that has to support me, the wife and three kids, thus ruling out spending $230 on a ticket to the Crichton.

Any chance of wrangling it went out the window when the ******* cat cost me $253 in ******* vet bills this fortnight. Whoever heard of a cat with ridiculously severe food allergies!!

Have fun peeps!!

Sell the cat

Hi I've got this cat....want to buy him for $230?

Question from someone that's never been...

Is there a dress code sorta deal? (obviously I'm not going to rock up in thongs and singlet.. but you know!) also do you get all this info when you book...

Cheers!

Is there a dress code sorta deal? (obviously I'm not going to rock up in thongs and singlet.. but you know!) also do you get all this info when you book...

Cheers!

Dress Code is 'Lounge Suite'. They send out the info once you've confirmed.

Cheers!

989090e22b1d7fdb89bc293e83a214a2_zps8232

fifth table started!

c'mon.... you know you want to ;)

What she said. Book your tickets.

Better start putting some thought into what I'm going to wear.

Got my suit picked out already

Got my suit picked out already

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIUie8whO7g[/media]

Have fun peeps!!

Sell the cat

Hi I've got this cat....want to buy him for $230?

What allegies? My cat has a problem along those lines. 

I found a dress. It’s really pretty.

Oh damn, I really want to go to this. Wednesday night isn't great but, hey, there are some advantages to working in the public service. But I've got to juggle my budget to see whether I can afford it.