Crichton Medal 2018 - Karmabomber: you were wrong!

As opposed to?

Sounds like a fkn cliffhanger…

1 Like

I CANT HEAR YOU

No blinkers, just faith in the coaching panel. I do not know better than them. Obviously you do.

1 Like

Even though Tippy’s early season form appeared to be down, I suspect that he gained votes for learning the learnings and really defining our brand and figuring out who we want to be as a football team. A mighty football team.

Learnings = votes.

Edit: The spellcheck machine doesn’t like “Learnings”.

PROBABLY BECAUSE IT’S NOT A WORD.

1 Like

Tippas second half of the season was pretty sensational though, so I’m not surprised be finished high up there

I’m eating Pho for the same reason.

1 Like

No - the complete opposite. I’m saying that I know even less than everybody else here. Unlike others though, I admit it.

2 Likes

No disrespect to Myers, but McKenna finishing inside the Top 10 in the B&F about 4 years after he first started playing the game should have seen him voted as most improved.

I don’t recall the numbers from last year but I’m not sure he was even Top 20 in the B&F last year.

16 Likes

Preach brother

Of course nobody on Blitz knows what they are talking about except for those who voted for Walla.

Get with it.

Our voting is ridiculous.
It’s not a 3-2-1 system like the Brownlow.

Every player who played in a game gets a score out of five by each of the coaches. That’s that means a player will get a minimum 5 and maximum 25 votes in a game.

Walla was one of 7 to play every game.
In our scoring system, he’s bound to score well.

4 Likes

congratulation to all the players that were good enough to win awards and good enough to play afl and the great team essendon

10 Likes

And hows that faith worked out over the last few years? was this faith also put in the coaching expert mark neeld or do we lose faith when he gets the ■■■■? Complete load of sh*t, you’re allowed to have objective, logical viewpoints that don’t match exactly with the clubs views, it’s why people change positions regularly because they’re looking for different viewpoints and ideas. we all have the same set of eyes and are allowed to form differing opinions. Myers seemed to have a good sense of humor in thinking it itself was laughable, wish some of the sensitive supporters would do the same because it was an epic troll.

May as well close the damn forum because NO ONE is allowed to have any differing opinions because it will be met with a “how dare you think you know better than the club”. I don’t think I know better but I’m allowed to say what I think it is pretty damn obvious and people are allowed to form any sensible opinion they wish.

1 Like

No you missed the bit where they could score a zero.

Excellent post. Do they ever release the round by round or do they keep that inhouse?

I would much rather a system where every player is rated- how often do we agree on best 3?

1 Like

Now you are getting really silly. You cannot come up with a plausible explanation for your opinion so it’s attack the critic time. Unless you go to every game and then have access to the Club’s videos your eyes are not worth the mention. That’s my opinion. And incidentally, you can just GAGF calling me a troll you onanist!

1 Like

That’s a bit rough, … I’d say it’s around 95% by my figuring.

1 Like