Crichton Medal 2018 - Karmabomber: you were wrong!

Walla was doing well early.

I’m as surprised as anyone, but it’s the way the coaches viewed it.

Edit: that’s up to round 8

From memory if l recall correctly the description they gave for the most improved at the presentation went forever and gave a heap of other criteria as well before they tacked on most improved at the end. So whilst they called it most improved the club may have assessed it a bit differently to how everyone on here is. But l was a bit out of it so l could be wrong and Myers getting most improved is ridiculous.

3 Likes

Honor Conor mate.

Yes and no. Coaches can give out up to five votes for any player, but they’re not obligated to hand out full votes if no-one was deserving. Essentially the better the team performance, the more votes that get handed out

EDIT: after reading the rest of that conversation I’m upset with myself for taking the time to respond seriously to this post

1 Like

Its ■■■■■■ strange isnt it.

Bloke almost 30 winning most improved? Jesus.

Congrats Smith, helluva recruit.

1 Like

Myers over say Langford or McKenna as most improved…coaches pls

2 Likes

BUFFERING

2 Likes

That is about the closest you have ever gone posting something nice about any player.

Good work !

amazing

That’s sh*t but thanks, I think. Lol

Fully understand that you can get a 0. But it would be very unlikely.
I’d think you’d have to be knocked out in the first minute of the game or have to be completely useless to get a 0 rating.
I’d be very surprised if a player got 0 whilst still playing a full game and still managed to stay in the team the following week.

I’m sick of this bastardisation of the Gaelic language.

2 Likes

شرف كونور

2 Likes

i’m pretty sure a zero under this system doesn’t neccessarily mean you were terrible. Just not in the best handful
At least that’s the impression I’ve gotten from reading vote breakdowns in the past

1 Like

Why are people upset Walla polled well?

3 Likes

Because they’re idiots

7 Likes

I think it goes; Something, something, 15 years of mediocity

1 Like

I can’t understand the over the top reactions about Walla finishing 5th and Myers getting the most improved. We’re outsiders…the people voting are knowledgeable professionals within the club. They see and know absolutely everything the players do so why would you rate your opinion as right compared to theirs…

1 Like

The trade thread gets 1.200 posts per day and trade period hasn’t even started yet.
Yet, no more than 30 posts about Myers and Tippa is considered an overraction?

1 Like