Crichton Medal 2018 - Karmabomber: you were wrong!

Bless.

What an absolute sooky la la. Get your bottom lip off the deck.

You returned to the thread to humiliate yourself further or to keep sooking that I didn’t think Myers should have won the rising star? This overreaction to my simple disagreement is amusing. Sensible people that don’t have sh*t for brains can see that at the very least there are equal to or far better options for rising star… you sooking for anyone daring to suggest otherwise is laughable. A very vast majority are in strong agreeance with me or at the least say "I can see why he won ". Now I suggest you leave the thread for the people that are capable of forming their own opinions and not just crying over others, of which you fit the latter catagory.

Most importantly why do you care about what I think when clearly the only people that are allowed to have any opinion on anything EFC related are the 5 coaches (could be now 4 with Neel but he doesn’t count, right?)

3 Likes

Fkg lol. Most improved to a senior leader.

2 Likes

I come to blitz for three things…dj thread, trade insanity and trade whisperer updates, and Crazy entertainingly thrashing down someone in a thread lol.

3 Likes

Though Langers Crazy does not mean to be entertaining, he is being serious and is seriously Crazy.

Hope Langers or Irish get most improved next year. Would be great to see either of those blokes kick on even further.

So happy for Smith, what a great year.

3 Likes

While you continue with the above dross, you are being a sooky la la. I am amused.

Oh, shut up, both of you.

2 Likes

Just once more for the brain dead.

Most improved is not the rising star you ninny. You seem to insist that 'most improved has to be a total novice to the game. That is a ridiculous notion. It is the MOST IMPROVED, dolt! Where is the evidence for your premise? There is none. Wright a letter to the Club and tell them they have it wrong. Keep on dribbling nonsense and I will keep on having a laugh.

1 Like

@BarkerBomber scares me…

1 Like

Disturbs isn’t quite the same thing as scares.

1 Like

Is there anyway of seeing who finished 11th onwards? Would love to see where Stringer and co finished?

I don’t know how he does it but I find him the most intimidating poster on here.

No accounting for that sort of thing.

Ooogaboogabooga!!!

No?
Oh well, fair enough.

2 Likes

guy in the leadership group gets most improved.

guy that got dropped to vfl to learn how to midfield, solidifies himself a midfield position in the team doesn’t get it.

3 Likes

for someone having a laugh you seem pretty mad.

4 Likes

Callum Sinclair won most improved for Sydney. I’m with BarkerBomber in this argument.

1 Like

Myers has no form to speak of since 2014. I’m not sure this season was better than 2014 but it’s easily his best form under this coaching panel. Based on that, I can sort of see why they gave it to him.