Cricket Part II

If Paine goes out quickly then we just might have a shot.
Otherwise…

He’s complete garbage.

We need a Stoinis miracle

ironically this situation is a glenn maxwell special, alas they didn’t wanna pick him cos you know he doesn’t make runs anymore, or doesn’t put in anymore.

instead lets play mostly batsman who can’t find the rope that often, esp to a team who bowls very well to a set field.

2 Likes

also they just said, 60 runs to england in the last 4 overs. that is absolutely ■■■■■■■ pathetic.

i hope they lose the series 0-5 and smiths and the cricket boards selection policy is brought into question, absolute putrid.

I don’t know where this confidence comes from. Clearly you are seeing something that I am not

3 Likes

A guy who can manufacture runs out of nothing is exactly the type of player we’ve been lacking in all 3 matches, and we’ve got one of the best at it in the world sitting in the sheds!

2 Likes

We need Stoinis out because IT said he was useless

2 Likes

Paine is just horrid to watch currently

Same thing happened a year or two out from the 2015 WC and look what happened. We have a tired team out there at the moment.

Paine!
Hahahahahaha!!!

Paine would have been useful 20 years ago, but he doesn’t even look like scoring at better than a run a ball.

Anyone with a strike rate under 80 hasn’t done enough

1 Like

Yep, still trying to find out a formula that works and will be lots of chopping and changing. Several of our test players need a break aswell. I’d be giving Smith and Warner in particular a few games off

Smith in particular doesn’t appear to have realised he’s batting limited overs

3 Likes

Can talk about the batting all we want but the bowlers are being let off the hook. They just kept dishing up total crap near the end, no imagination, no variation, couldn’t land yorkers, just gave up juicy half volleys and crap short balls.

3 Likes

England have more to gain (or lose) from this series. Got embarrassed in the ashes, needed to show some fight here

Correct. Poms have gone for better than a run a ball in all 3 matches, for the loss of 17 wickets. Our bowling hasn’t been up to par.

i thought that was against england and they whooped us. did some digging and we won the series.

i remember that period you mention, but who was it against ?