Cricket Part II

Bowlers are serving up pies when Buttler can make 100

That was pure trash last 5 overs, 0/69 off it. Chasing over 300. We won’t win from here.

1 Like

Cmon mate. Buttler is half decent.

Really hope they have a plan for the world cup next year. You can’t play just 4 batsmen and you can’t expect Marsh to be solely a batsmen as well. Zampa is bog average, Lyon needs to play.

Need to expand the depth of our bowling attack, why are we using our 3 main test bowlers for these matches?

Might have been. He’s been tripe this season.
He wouldn’t be in the first half dozen considered for the test team.

Quick review that one. Thought be must have hit it. Ball tracking almost saved him.

Hopefully that’s the last time we see Cam White in Australian colours. Internationals have passed him by and surely he isn’t in our plans for the next WC. Should be trialling Carey, Short, Bancroft etc who will take us to the WC and beyond

4 Likes

Any chance we could do anything other than plod along until the 40th?

2 Likes

And then lose 4 or 5 quick wickets.

1 Like

Ridiculous decision, clearly hit the ground.

2 Likes

Cheating carnts

Absolutely farcical!!! That was clearer than most others I’ve seen reviewed as a catch.

Shocking decision, no surprise though. The Sri Lankan umpire can’t even get a decision right on the field so he’s barely half a chance to get it right in front of a TV.

1 Like

That is the first one of those to go against the batsman this summer. I thought it was one of the more obvious ones.

My concern here is we have alot of our test players playing. Bancroft should have playing these matches, not tests.
Tye should be playing these matches, not Hazelwood or Cummins.
Then you have Carey, Handscombe, Maxwell. And even with Short’s effort so far in BBL he may have been worth a try.

1 Like

You could clearly see in one of the angles that 75% of the ball was below his glove, he was grasping about 25% which means there is no possible way that it didnt hit the turf.

I still don’t understand Marsh’s role in the side. Is he playing as an all rounder or batter who can bowl a couple of overs?
Only bowled 3 overs today which makes it 6 overs from 3 games

Pretty sure this will be another L…

The loss isn’t important, the lack of development and willing to blood new players is the concern. Let’s face it, if we face this English team in 18 we’ll obliterate them, but we need to build our depth now.

Tye, Lyon, short even burns should be given games. Too bad Lynn got injured