Cricket Part II

essendon should of used his lawyers in the saga.

Glad he got off though

2 Likes

Personally donā€™t think he should have gotten off. His record is appalling and the fact he still received demerit points for two separate incidents in one match should be sufficient enough for him to miss at least one test.

Only pleasing thing is we get to see him play because he sure can bowl!

1 Like

Hopefully one of our guys knocks him out next time. Precedent has been set so hopefully we get stuck into the pea hearts

2 Likes

the send offs that he gave should of had him suspended. I despise send offs in cricket, i donā€™t care who does it- its pathetic.

the touch with the shoulder was a big load of nothing.

1 Like

Thatā€™ll teach him

1 Like

Iā€™m betting if he was a white farmer heā€™d have been susā€¦ wait wrong thread, nevermind.

It isnā€™t far from the truth though I suspect.

1 Like

As long as it doesnā€™t cross Australiaā€™s ā€œlineā€

2 Likes

Conbloodycur!

So, per their captainā€™s advice on Warner, we should be trolling Rabada endlessly in the coming game to ensure he lashes out and gets reported again and hence automatically suspended.

Smith already stated they would be trying that before the series even started

Iā€™m all for seeing bowlers unleash a Brett-Lee chain-saw or Dale Steyn mad-eye celebration but no need to be within a bees-ā– ā– ā– ā–  of a batsmen screaming in their face or bumping them.

He screamed a send-off at Warner amidst a trial for his suspension for a similar incident, showing no indication he intended to change or saw wrong in what he did. Wonā€™t be long before he is in a similar situation.

But from a selfish point of view Iā€™m happy I get to see him continue to bowl in this series.

edit: I use the word bump loosely, more-so a shoulder-brush inflated with the heat of the match

1 Like

Someone has decided they canā€™t win the series without him.

1 Like

SA must have got some CAS judges to do the appeal.

2 Likes

Yeah, our batsmen should throw their wickets away when Rabada is bowling in the hope that he gives them a nudge or a spray. Thatā€™ll show him!

Bulldogs should appeal Katie Brennanā€™s suspension to the ICC.

Scotland need 1999 to qualify for the WC. If they win and Zimbabwe beat UAE in their match, the West Indies wonā€™t qualify for the World Cup

I canā€™t see them getting that many runs in 50 overs.

5 Likes

40 an over sounds almost impossible!

3 Likes

In all seriousness though, if the West Indies donā€™t qualify it could end them as a cricket team. The players who havenā€™t already done so will be likely to just become T20 guns for hire. Really sad if that happens.