Cricket Part II

what degree does James Sutherland have?

Can David Saker cook?

Well there will be no dropping of the Marshes any time soon, he loves those blokes.

Two horrible collapses by WA this shield season…well under 100 when the other team batted well. I’m blaming Langer directly for them.

I’m predicting we’ll look back at this appointment and view it as a horrible mistake.

Personally, I was hopping for Dizzy to get the nod.

It could have been worse. They could have chosen someone who has been out of the game for years, and only had one major victory by the narrowest of margins over a decade ago.

And to extend the analogy further, at the time he presided over a team with people who had blatantly committed the same offence that the person he is replacing was charged with.

And both West Australians. :grinning:

BCCI now own CA.

Adelaide test is a day test after India refused to play a pink ball test.

That’s a real shame for the SA cricket public who have made that D/N Test a popular fixture on the cricket calendar in such a short time. I guess the BCCI don’t believe in progress.

No way the bcci were ever going to approve it ca are fools for even asking

So we’re already up 1-0?

So Nic Maddinson has been called in for the T20’s, despite having been completely dumped by NSW and no other state picking him up as yet.

Bizarre world is Aussie cricket.

My understanding is that CA were offering a sweetener of a 5 test series when we tour India next

Australia squads for England tour
ODIs: Tim Paine (capt & wk), Aaron Finch (vice-capt), Ashton Agar, Alex Carey (wk), Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Nathan Lyon, Glenn Maxwell, Shaun Marsh, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, D’Arcy Short, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Andrew Tye

T20Is (also for Zimbabwe tri-series): Aaron Finch (capt), Alex Carey (vice-capt & wk), Ashton Agar, Travis Head, Nic Maddinson, Glenn Maxwell, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, D’Arcy Short, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Swepson, Andrew Tye, Jack Wildermuth

Should just leave maddinson in Zimbabwe

Hes white, he’ll be murdered

Only if he is a farmer or has money

How does Boof get offered a job by CA? Astonishing.

Sutherland was a chartered accountant with Ernst & Young.

He was also a fast bowler, had a short first class career for Victoria, during which he got our new national coach, the BNG, out twice.

Don’t forget Sutherland was the finance manager at Fark Carlton when they loved paying players via brown paper bags.

Australia cancel Bangladesh’s tour here. The governing bodies of the ‘bigger’ nations need to take better care of the game. It’s an absolute disgrace that Bangladesh haven’t toured here for so long.