Cricket Part II

This is going to be a nightmare in the 4th innings. Going to need to eek out a decent lead somehow.

1 Like

Clarke and Lee though. Hmmm!

I think I’d prefer Warnie talking about his baked beans and ham and pineapple pizzas.

I wouldn’t.

This will be a big, big session. I’d say the whole test hinges on it.

Now I’m expecting S Marsh to make about 4 and M Marsh to make about 7 but we need to somehow scrape a lead otherwise we’re more or less doomed.

Stack of rain forecast for next 3 days. Day 4 especially looks bad on the radar

These two are playing with very soft hands. They keep getting edges but they fall short all the time. Good way to play in these conditions.

Last 10 ovs 8/0 RR 0.80

definition of hard work

This is some concentration from Renshaw, I would have gone the slog after about 20 balls.

I guess they’re either hoping the bowlers tire and give some more bad balls or they snail their way to victory.

well going by that over, Marsh has upped the ante by going the sweep and took 9 runs off the over.

RR just exploded.

A question, or statement, on Cricinfo:

@rickyg Could this mean the end of tour matches in order to prepare for tests? The Aussies were dissatisfied with what was used in Sri Lanka before the tests, so instead opted for having more control over what they used for practice. Can’t see them going back to that now!”

Well batted lad

2 Likes

Matt Renshaw take a bow, well done son

3 Likes

Awesome 50, what a settled head on such young shoulders.

2 Likes

Found a gritty young opener in Renshaw. Deserves to go on and get 100 now.

1 Like

Not seeing that much rain TBH

Renshaw has a brain snap unfortunately

bummer and unnecessary, but 4 hours can do that to you. He will learn from it.

Jadeja not getting the respect the other bowlers are getting and thus picking up wickets. Bowling well.

Bummer.