Cricket Part II

Why hasn’t Dhoni retired yet?

He has all the tools but hasn’t had much luck on the injury front. Here’s hoping he gets an extended go at it. Has the ability to be a very good test bowler, imo

He must be at least 60, right? Seems to have been around forever. Still love oks as fit as a fiddle!

Yeah I agree, he does have the tools, I wasn’t sold he had the mental application right and maybe that was due to the injuries?

1. He has been a great player but if you are needing a 36 yr old wicket keeper to save your team then you have issues.

India back on top, thanks mainly to some pedestrian bowling by Zampa.

Really ordinary. They should have gone with Agar.

24 off that over, and really he doesn’t look like it at all. Kind of surprised they haven’t taken to him earlier.

Zampa has the last laugh, Pandya out for 83, but the damage has been done.

Dutchy Holland dies of cancer at the age of 70.

Him and the rain cost any chance of a win.

2 Likes

Meanwhile Kumar Sangakkara for Surrey this season:

180*
100*

3 Likes

Wade finally dumped!

3 Likes

Nice to see Finch in the team instead of Cartwright. This looks a much stronger side.

And yet the same batting collapse will apply.
Will be lucky to get 280-290 now.
India will romp this in.

1 Like

Does he still play limited overs cricket for Sri Lanka or is it mainly gun for hire T20 now

Truly, thou art a prophet…

I think he has retired from all international cricket… Better to go early I suppose.

We suck as an ODI side. Staggering really.

Predicting an Aussie batting collapse these days is a bit like predicting the sun will come up tommorow.
Not much of an achievement.

1 Like

Stokes was arrested for getting into a fight that left a man with facial injuries. England have dropped him currently but made it clear they will probably still pick him for the Ashes.

Unconfirmed reports his hand was X-rayed. They’ll probably strip him of the vice-captaincy as punishment.