Cricket Part II

We’ll see.

Stokes is their darling boy so they have allowed him to behave in ways that are not so good and have created this situation imo.

Flintoaf mark II

Just add a pedalo.

1 Like

What a moron, i thought he had matured but i guess not.

England Ashes squad named:
Joe Root ©, Moeen Ali, James Anderson, Jonny Bairstow, Jake Ball, Gary Ballance, Stuart Broad, Alastair Cook, Mason Crane, Ben Foakes, Dawid Malan, Craig Overton, Ben Stokes, Mark Stoneman, James Vince, Chris Woakes.

Stokes still VC.

A lot of unknown players in that squad. Going back to failed players is a good sign for us. Fingers crossed we get quicks all back on the park.

1 Like

Foakes, Woakes and Stokes. LOL

Looks like an XI of:

Cook
Stoneman
Vince?
Root
Malan/Ballance
Stokes
Bairstow
Ali
Woakes
Broad
Anderson

Decent bowling attack but only two decent top-order bats. You could say exactly the same thing about us though…

Their biggest strength over us is they have 3 players batting from 6 to 8 that can make runs. At the moment we struggle massively in these spots. Saying that 3 of their top 5 are going to be completely unproven at test level.

2 Likes

Footage of Stokes brawl.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4563420/england-cricket-ace-ben-stokes-nightclub-brawl-video/

I’m kind of surprised they are still sending him on tour.

1 Like

We are going to get hammered. Ballance!? He sucks. Our biggest strength is our middle order with bairstow, stokes and Ali. Problem is our top order is garbage. We are regularly 3down for not much

Going to be another 5nil sadly

After the release of that footage Stokes won’t be going anywhere.

1 Like

Funny because both teams will be 7/260. We will have been 3/250 and England will have been 4/40

4 Likes

Was going to be 5-0 even if Stokes plays. If he doesn’t it will be 7-0.

Agree. I have already made my peace with it but I will still go to the Boxing Day test to cheer them on

Of those middle 3 Stokes is the only one I think likely to succeed on our wickets. Think Ali and Bairstow might be found out on quicker bouncer tracks.

1 Like

Ali is a strong chance to struggle I think bairstow might do pretty well, he did very well against South Africa on their fast pitches against their bowlers

Spinners of far higher pedigree have gone the distance over here, so if Ali gets tonked he won’t be the first nor the last to do so. Anderson is the one that if he fails to fire in conditions where it will barely get off the straight, they will be in all sorts of ka-ka. Over in England different story, where he can move it in the air and his skills come to the fore. Unless you’re bowling 140+ or can really bend the back and get bounce, you’ll be fodder against Warner, Smith and co.

Yep, he’s ■■■■■■. That is just unbelievable.

It’d be funny if he’s refused entry at immigration.

Red hair
Kiwi by birth
Pom by adoption

2 Likes

Actually I was thinking about that. There have been a few rock stars refused entry in the last few years because they’ve displayed unnecessary violence in the past.