Cricket Part III

No worries. The minimum last night is what you Tasmanian’s would liken to an unbearable summer day. We’re accustomed to actual temperature fluctuations over here.

Pffftt, only in Adelaide is it 38 one day and 18 the next

Get with the program Digs, I haven’t lived in Tassie for 6 months. Nth Western Victoria now, where 40+ is not uncommon.

And like you, there are times when the aircon is my best friend.

even inanimate objects bolted to your house ditch you? :wink:

Fixed it for you

1 Like

Is it just me or does Sharma look like he bowls with a bent arm?

He looks like he’s got a pretty good action to me. Like all bowlers he’d have a little, but he looks well short of 15deg.

Bumrah’s the only quick who’s really got a worry IMO. A normal type of seamer’s action doesn’t gain much out of the extra flex.

Yeah he is well with the 15 degrees, but I don’t remember his action looking that bent. Could just be the angle.

He’s all elbows and hair, reminds me a little of early career Gillespie. Not as fluid. Or as good.

1 Like

Apparently he’s an Essendon supporter.

I’m going back and deleting my posts

2 Likes

6 / 300

They are battling hard. All valuable runs.

8 / 310 now with Cummins and Paine both out.

That was a quality over by Umesh that ended in the breakthrough. No relief, right on target.

(Lyon comes in and is seeing it as a basketball, instant cross-swipe through a tiny gap.)

1 Like

9 / 326

Starc out and a shadow of his previous self with the bat.

all over

Well, that descalated quickly.

But just means a nice little mini-session for India to face before lunch…

1 Like

326 is a good first innings score. Not a ‘close the gate’ total by any means but a good competitive total.
We will see how good it is after the Australian bowlers show us what they can get out of the pitch.

1 Like

That last wicket decimated our batting…

2 Likes