Cricket Part III

He averages 50, has 20 50’s and 17 100’s and you don’t want him?

2 Likes

Nup

Then you are an idiot.

2 Likes

GGF

■■■■■■ good opener. Scores well, values his wicket.

1 Like

■■■■■■■ ■■■■ no.3 tho

Khawaja is our No 3

Ave 42, 13 50’s 7 100’s

His strike rate is 50, Pujara’s is 46

I would take Pujara every day of the week in this current side.

2 Likes

I wouldnt have either of them.

You don’t want a guy who averages 50 in test cricket? Very very strange.

1 Like

How about pitching it up you muppets

Why would you not have a third man as a permanent field placing in Perf?

Seriously shut the farking Fark up!! Remember when there was silence apart from the crowd and the sound of the action? Actual tension. Then a choice observation or a subtle “That’s over”. I’m of the opinion this stuff makes you older, it isn’t a symptom of.

Or you can pitch it up!
Too much short rubbish

How has Pattinson been of late, can his body hold up to it these days or is he finished?

The three prong attack is strong but rather measured, with Cummins being the one with pluck and hardness but I feel it lacks a little fire and brimstone and that dickbag, ■■■■■■■ attitude Pattinson used to bring to agitate.

Not bowling a hell of a lot, but figures have been good.

Batting has been solid.

1 Like

Only played 2 or 3 games back, only just getting his overs back up.

Would be our best batsmen if he was in our team.

Every Test team needs at least 1 old fashioned grafter; I’d kill to have a player of Pujara’s ilk.
The best Australian teams have always had one in the top 3; Taylor, Langer even Chris Rogers was good value for his short stint.

1 Like

You clearly know nothing about test cricket

2 Likes

Both of them are in the first couple picked in their respective nation’s test teams.

The fact Pujara doesn’t have an IPL contract probably says it all. He put so more pride on his wicket rather than sacrificing it for quick runs.

1 Like