Cricket Part III

Reviewed

Thats not out, … FARK!

Fingers under it. Clearly.

Wow, … they called it??

I reckon it clearly hit the turf myself, …

Cummins deserved that, bowled well for little reward.

I don’t like Kholi but no way was that out.

No different to the final catch of the first test

3 Likes

I have no idea what they’re watching on the DRS but it’s certainly not this game. Probably reruns of Hogans Heroes.

WOOOOO!!

Onya Gaza, … that’s what we need.

And Lyon gets another!

Right back in this.

A 50 plus lead would be a nice buffer to build upon for the Australians.

Did he actually hit that last one? Didn’t review but must have been an incredibly fine edge.

Bounced up, but off his fingers. Most of those catches look a bit like that on super slowmo. If the fingers are together it’s normally a fair catch

1 Like

If punter said its out its OUT!

2 Likes

Those catches are funny…i reckon he got his fingers to it as it was about to touch the ground, so the fielder doesn’t feel any rebounding or upwards movement, but equally i reckon the ball hit the ground before the catch was completed.

I think you’ve got to go with the onfield call.

1 Like

Definitely fingers under it but the grey area is how you view the ball protruding between the fingers.

Personally, im happy for that to be out. But it can be tricky. A few years ago that was generally ruled not out on tv replay even though I thought a couple were clean catches.

1 Like

I’m just catching bits of the channel 7 coverage, but it seems they do a lot less replays. Nine would have done the whole DRS analysis of that Lyon wicket. Do they not have the rights to it or what?

1 Like

This is a greatly even series, Kholi the difference between the sides. They do have a long tail tho, reckon Pant will go the slog.

I dunno if it’s a rights issue, but it’s seriously annoying me

They’ve got some commentators with something interesting to say instead.

1 Like