Cricket Part III

Throw into the keeper was abysmal, lucky he didn’t break his finger

Zero movement from Starc. Straight as a die.

Goes without saying of course, … but Kohli just has to go, and quick, or we’re no fkn chance.

Starc needs to come around the wicket

When it’s going your way, cash in. Top edge for 6, play and miss the next one.

1 Like

Onya Hazey. Nice nut.

you can thank me for this wicket, just put the tele on.

Great over by Starc with a number of near outs for Kohli.

Any of our blokes have a slower ball? Pant looking to work across the line a bit.

Well, yes, Head was going for the pegs, as the best option. It was only maybe about 10-15cm from the stumps, Paine still should’ve taken it.

I’d be ■■■■■■ if a keeper missed that at the level I play at, on synthetic - where there’s often the edge of the concrete pitch for the keeper to worry about.

They have been a bit same-samey, wouldn’t mind seeing them change the pace and the angles up a bit

You seem to really dislike Paine, very critical of him.

He just muffed a very, very, very gettable run-out chance.

There was time to get it to the keeper, in the end, he missed the stumps and made it as hard as possible for the keeper to gather the ball. Paine could have done better, sure, but Head should have done better. It didn’t end up costing that many runs in the end though.

2 Likes

So? Players make mistakes, even the best ones, no reason to carry on about it. If he does it too often then it’s an issue but he doesn’t so not sure what the issue is.

Nah.
you go for the stumps every single time in those situations. Only pass to the keeper/other fielder if it’s complete running balls-up, where they’re going to be out by 2-3 metres.

Gotta get this fker.

Thinking Hazlewood has the best chance to do so.

Cummins is having one of those games, no wickets but has troubled the key batsman consistently. Still think his length is a bit too polarised, his shorter ones marginally too short.

That’s roughly 98% of posts in this thread ! Including you!!

Screamer by Handscomb!!

“Could’ve broken his finger”