Cricket Part III

Tahir going at less than 2 runs an over. ■■■■ me dead

1 Like

Lynn gone. Could say he lost composure. Didn’t need to play that.

4/133 after 26.5

How to save ODI’s.

• Make it three teams playing each other three times and then a best of three final. You know, make it a competition.
  • Make the two teams one from the top six and one from the bottom six teams. You know, make it not really a competition.
  • I dunno, maybe promote it?

Done. 40-80k crowds back.

How to save cricket.

Move the game along faster. It’s the bits inbetween the overs, the run ups, the drinks break, the meal breaks and tea time etc… that need fixing.

Oh, and maybe even bring back Australia A.

Desperate times call for etc.

I think they should pick certain days to play cricket. Football you tend to know when it’s on. Cricket has a strange timetable.

1 Like

Yeah-nah.
That totally was not an issue back in the day.

It’s one of the biggest things they’ve dropped the ball on.
Not only did you know when it was on, you knew who we were playing and which players were gonna be good.

Seriously, who even knew we were playing Sud Efrika before it started, let alone who their good players were?

1 Like

Wasn’t an issue cause you didn’t have the internet and the access to pretty much anything at anytime to compete for your attention.

You also didn’t have the BBL to suck the life out of the rest (and I like BBL)

Lol.
It wasn’t an issue because they marketed the fark out of it.
And they were specific.
The Windies are coming and Viv is gonna ■■■■ us up.

Rabada likes a bit of a send off.

As long as it doesn’t go too far I have no issue with it, the game is meant to be about passion.

1 Like

Maxwell out

4-166 after 33.1

Not bad if we were the team we were.
Can we please put Maxwell in at 4 and let him play?

He still had plenty of time to get it right this innings though Wim. And that is what gets frustrating about him.

6-170 after 35.2

Stoinis 2(9)

Stoinis will save u…oh

Stoinis is junk.

Pitch looks slow at the moment.

7-179

I guess cricket Australia put the odis exclusively on foxtel so less people would see how bad we are at it. Good forward thinking

2 Likes