Cricket Part III

8-187

after 41

Also

9-204 after 44.2

Carey goes for 47.

Head should be middle order
Stoinis should be back in WA with the Marsh brothers
Maxwell needs to play sensible shots. He can easily make 50 off 55 without playing a dumb shot.

Nah, I can’t be having with that.
That sort of player is on a hiding to nothing at 6.
Play him at four and prove me wrong.

But overall, our shot selection has been really really poor and there doesn’t seem to be a plan for the batsmen when they gave certain bowlers. There is no way Tahir is a bowler that deserves the respect we gave him. He was going for less than 2 runs an over for half of his innings

Ermagerd

its hard when you look at the players available and you know the marshs will knock 2 of your choices out. might get shaun to bowl some leggies and he will be right for the next 10 years

It saddens me that AB De Villiers doesn’t play anymore

2 Likes

Everyone including Trav knows he isn’t an opener. He didn’t get much of a say in it though

Warner
Finch
Head
Smith
Lynn
Maxwell
Carey

Reckon that needs to be the top 7 for the world cup. Probably need marsh though as another allrounder, most likely at the expense of Khawaja.

How the freak didn’t we make the 50 overs after a decent start?

Who’s the fielding coach, we used to have a baseball coach.
Who are the bowling and batting coaches?(useless)
Who is watching the tapes and coming up with tactics for opposing batsmen. (Looks like no one)
Who picks the batting order (sack them)
The selectors ((Fark right off)
The scheduling (should be horse drawn and quartered)

3 Likes

Saffers 3-49, game on?

OK this needs to be said.

its got me ■■■■■■ how, considering how poop he was early in his career, but He’s actually become a very very good ODI spinner. Avg 24, Strike rate 30-31.

1 Like

Got me stuffed why Carey’s an auto pick.

As keeper. Good keeper, respectable batsman

FC and List A avg and ODI avg all around 26-28.

Wade is a zillliiiiiiooon times the batsman. Let alone Handscomb. Both good enough with the gloves. Extra dimension with the bat.

EDIT: FWIW I’m happy to consider Carey. Just don’t know why he’s a lock. He looks a Test player in the future, which is where you really need a good gloveman.

Saffers 5-166

66 runs, 5 wickets, 13.4 overs

Tight

We’re going to win!