Cricket Part III

Good to see Will Pucovski back and making runs in District Cricket after having some time out.

What’d he get

Renshaw made 345 in district cricket yesterday

1 Like

Seriously think this guy should be in before (insert whoever’s opening with finch in the tests).
It’s probably too simplistic to say Pat Howard’s fkd his career but Pat Howard’s fkd his career.

3 Likes

Trombones lead the big parade

2 Likes

345 even looks good in the backyard at mums.

Bring the big goofy lug in

4 Likes

Would’ve been much better if you had of left out the number.

If he’d scored 2 more, that would have broken an old record. 3 more would have been prime, 4 more is four scoring.

1 Like

I once made a cracking 350+ unbeaten against my mate and my mum’s slow leggies. Needless to say it was dispatched without mercy and rightfully so. Never got the call up.

1 Like

Renshaw’s shield season is a carbon copy ( so far ) of last year - Couldn’t make a run before XMAS and then found form after the XMAS break.

1 Like

Bangladesh 508 vs West Indies 111 and 4/81.

I’m really kind of annoyed that there’s been no friggin’ cricket.

2 Likes

This is crazy.

I’ve just seen they’ve lengthened the Big Bash season. 14 games for each team prior to finals.

What a bunch of turkeys. BBL worked best when it was a strictly limited offering. Towards the end of the last season it was already starting to drag and the ratings were falling off - and their response is to add a bunch more games, which will be played on weeknights when kids are back at school.

CA starting to approach the AFL standard of dumb ideas

3 Likes

They think i’ll make more money that way…

I wonder if they’ll come up with BBLX?

2 Likes

Enjoyed it best when it was state vs state; interest waned with the introduction of the franchises.

anyone know what the Adelaide oval has been like in shield cricket? Really hope it’s not a road like it used to be before the day/night tests

NZ have lost 3/2, all to Yasir Shah, to go from 1/70 to 4/72 in the 3rd Test against Pakistan.

This is approaching SK v 1990s RSA levels

1 Like