Cricket Part III

If he played for Australia I’d yell out ‘Boom! Yasir Shah,’ every time he took a wicket.

1 Like

Fk CA. I had a great little setup where I could wander around the house in my undies doing various tasks with the Sheffield shield or JLT cup on in the background, stopping every now and then to happily watch some no name blast another maiden over. Free and through the Apple TV CA app.
Now those cnts at Fox have happily introduced kayo and CA have happily jumped on board to stream my daily nude washing up ambient commentariless sporting entertainment at 25 bucks a month subscription.
I took a week of leave a while back just watch tassie draw the frick out of NSW and it was the best holiday I’ve had in ages.
Money grubbing germs.

1 Like

Disappointed the Afridi playing for Pak isn’t son of the great man @Shahid_Afridi

Picked for a test after 3 FC games, all for Khan Research Laboratories. Which is maybe my favourite FC cricket team name from anywhere in the world.

2 Likes

We do have a qadir playing for WA who is the son of Pakistan great Abdul qadir.
Not disappointed with that.

1 Like

I watched bits of the last lot of shield games on the CA site. They haven’t stopped streaming that. For the international games they try and link you to KAYO.

I tried over the weekend and at least the CA game vs india was kayo. pretty sure weve lost the lot. happy if im wrong.

Just discovered that the 34-year-old offie debuting for NZ is the Will Somerville who was a reserve spinner for NSW for quite a few years.

Born in Wellington though.

1 Like

Somerville had one decent summer with NSW. Went back to NZ to basically play first class cricket and now he is making his test debut.

ABC reporting that Khawaja’s brother arrested in a terror plot that was targeting Turnbull and Bishop.

Unaustralian

Wonder if Usman knew of any of this?

That’ll be good for team spirits.

Wasn’t the original story that his computer was stolen or something along those lines.

Generally, the police don’t make arrests when it comes to this stuff and make it public without a fair bit of intel behind it

The ABC understands the allegation against Arsalan Khawaja is not that he intended to carry out a terror attack, but that he framed his colleague, 25-year-old Mohamed Nizamdeen, in a dispute over a woman.

I.e. more the common variety criminal act.

If that’s the case, why are counter terrorism police involved then?

Because he framed him in a way that suggested a terrorist attack on Turnbull / Bronwyn Bishop. So of course they led the investigation.

1 Like

This reminds me of Deadpool.

Got it. Makes sense now.

Just saw a clip of Kohli having a net session.

I think he’s ready. My god