Cricket Part III

And the number 11 contributed only 6 runs which included a 5 from 4 overthrows.
Amazing knock by Perera

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the current #2 Test team in the woooooorld…
New Zealand!

1 Like

That’s insane batting and what a great test, that’d rank right up there with the great chases in test history.

1 Like

These are for you ya Saffer kents!
Eat them all

5 Likes

How many teams are in the IPL? Not to mention their population is a gazillion times bigger than ours.
Anyway, I agree with condensing it more. Just not convinced at all about still having as many games

For those playing at home, a gazilion = 54.5.

2 Likes

So what you’re saying is . . . The BBL should only consist of 1 game?

You know, I wasn’t?
But a good idea is a good idea.

I was watching the game and saw hem get close but had to go to bed and missed them winning. Honestly didn’t think they would make the final lot of runs being 9 down. What a brilliant finish.

Perera was brilliant to watch too.

1 Like

Shame we could make those extra 32 runs.

1 Like

I was watching a movie with my wife - but following the scores online. When they needed 10 to win I stopped the movie and watched the last runs be scored. Perera actually looked to do it easy. Hitting a few 6s certainly helped ease the pressure.

He ended up 153 not out is the same total Lara got when the Windies beat us by 1 wicket in Birdgetown in 1999.

I was knackered by 11.30 and went to bed with them still needing 50 odd.

Had to go to a ■■■■■■■ birthday last night so last I saw was he and Silva at the crease.

Inconsiderate arseholes, could have skipped this birthday and gone to her 101st next year!

3 Likes

Couldn’t risk the evil eye and sundry curses from Nonna?

1 Like

The ONE game too many imo

Or maybe my post after the series in Australia, that Sri Lanka didn’t try hard enough may have merit. Sri Lanka’s Board must hate their players - Back to back tours to New Zealand, Australia and South Africa.

Happy birthday Noonan

4 Likes

Renegades in early trouble, Harris and Harper both gone.

hahahahaaa

Unlucky Finch, was looking good too

rounds out his summer nicely