Cricket Part III

I know there is a fair starting list to choose from but is Pete Handscomb one of the dumbest cricketers we’ve seen?

just have to put up with some utter fuckwits.

Is this another win for Dan Christian? He keeps winning with whoever he plays for around the world.

2 Likes

Funchy!!

What is better than watching an Eddie McGuire helmed team throwing away a gf they were well on top of?

Watching two Eddie McGuire helmed teams throwing away gfs they were well on top of within a few months of each other…

True tears of laughter!!!

8 Likes

Maybe choking is the way he keeps his weight down?

I reckon the Stars threw the match.

Now, when is the REAL cricket on ?

Christian should be man of the match. 38 not out, 2 wickets and 2 catches. Fantastic all round effort.

2 Likes

Is there a more shitful product thanT20 cricket in world sport? It is desperately bereft of any substance.

1 Like

The first BBL game l have watched, and not quite all of it, as l missed the first 40 min or so, and did not see the Renegade wickets fall. I won’t be any hurry to watch another BBL game, as it just promotes dumb cricket. Stars had the trophy in the bag, and somehow managed to contrive their own defeat.

1 Like

Has anyone checked on @efc1robbo?
R U OK? That would’ve been a bitter pill to swallow (albeit in a Mickey Mouse dog and pony show…)

Get a big dog up ya eddie

4 Likes

Then don’t watch it and leave those that do enjoy it to watch it.

4 Likes

Isn’t it great that Eddie McGuire has suffered a second grand final loss in the space of four and a half months!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Calling @Aceman - hoping you’ve got another bag of dicks for Eddie!

1 Like

This sums it up perfectly!

3 Likes

Press Ed for Choke

2 Likes

It’s funny because it’s Eddie but on a scale of 1-10 the Mickey Mouse cricket rates a -10 on my interest scale. Didn’t even know who was in the final or when it was played. Had to look it up to see

Heading home. That was awesome- Renegades looked absolutely done. To all those bagging T20, you’re missing out. Test cricket is wonderful but rarely has the fever pitch excitement you get in a close 20/20. I mean, gazing meaningfully into your significant other’s eyes is lovely, and walking along the beach at sunset and all that crap but every now and then it’s nice to get a root.

6 Likes

So utterly disgusted

Watching it with my brother who was pretty annoyed at the start of our innings, but I kept saying we are batting too slowly and inviting pressure on ourselves if we lose quick wickets…and so it was

The disgust I have for handscombe in particular is…I can’t even put into words