Crowing about Justin

On the other hand we’re running out games very well.
A nice change from the days not so long ago when we’d dread the final quarter fade outs.
Now if only we could sort the third quarter.

1 Like

Injuries are inevitable.
You either train with a high enough intensity to prepare yourself for the match OR you stay really conservative during training and go into the game unprepared.
Both scenarios carry an injury risk but at least if the injury happens at training you can play with 22 fit players.
That and every club seems to have more injuries earlier in the year as the players adjust to the increased demands of games.

4 Likes

I think it was Stringer who remarked on the benefits of the preseason paying off for Heppell

That has nothing to do with Crowe it’s the spongy floors.

1 Like

Crowy.

I feel the ANZAC Day game should’ve been the start of the round, not the end of it. Play both Essendon & Collingwood on Saturday afternoon/twilight the round before. That way, Collingwood and us would’ve had the same break going into the game and a 10 day break to recover from it. The other alternative was to schedule the bye for both teams the round after similar to what they’ve just done for Port & GC for the China game. Clearly the ANZAC Day/eve games were seen as the climax games of the round. Not sure it matters as both games stand alone from anything that resides on either side of them regardless.

6 Likes

Can’t they just change Anzac Day to a more suitable schedule?

4 Likes

You’d think!! And It’d be heaps better to always have it on a Friday or Monday, so it’s a proper long weekend too, … but that would be too easy, and make waaaay too much sense!

Typical AFL!!

1 Like

DELIST

What has he done to the list. They look shot.

Wasn’t it Turk’s job to prepare them physically for games?
I thought Crow was only in charge of rehab/injury management.

3 Likes

This bloke is the biggest fraud in football.

Stealing a living.

2 Likes

So when does he go?

1 Like

Seems happy with it all…

5 Likes

Absolutely get rid of him. He escapes criticism somehow.

Finally ! Someone else agrees with me

Bring back Quinn.

Our players could at least run, they might do a hammy every other week but they at least got out of a trot.

Another guy at our club who is too nice. (serious)

I thought he was high performance manager ( whatever that is). Sister is number 1 ticket holder

Yes, he manages the other staff involved in performance.
If you read all the news articles over the past few years pertaining to players doing conditioning etc they all refer to corresponding with Turk.
I’ve never heard mention of Crow being directly in charge of the conditioning side of our fitness program
eg
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/essendon-tackling-new-approach-to-preseason-training/news-story/8f90473fde154f7d3875331ddcd9f4a9