Dare to dreamers vs Reigning Premiers - your prediction for result and reason

Who schedules a wedding when the Bombers are playing? Inconsiderate.

2 Likes

Richmond by about eight. Be close, but they’ll still roll us. Honourable/frustrating/expected loss.

1 Like

Us by shitloads

2 Likes

Dons by 74.

5 Likes

Richmond by 36.

1. We caught Geelong and GWS off guard with our new found intensity and game style. Richmond will be ready for it.
  2. I think we have been a little bit less focused this week. I’m expecting a bit of a regression to the old ways.
  3. Richmond are way better at pressuring than Geel and GWS.

Also this is the type of game where we will lose a player in the first quarter and kick twice as many behinds as goals.

2 Likes

The last 2 weeks have been a great ride, actually the last 3 if not for the 18 points against the Blues. Massively surprised and happy with what the team are producing. Can supporters trust the boys to put in another massive shift?

• Tigers easily - 32
  • People are saying their form is scratchy. Well, they’re smashing teams after a bit of an arm wrestle.
  • Essendon don’t match up well.
  • Tigers credentials are being questioned? Perfect motivation for the premiers going into tonight’s game.
  • They will be pumped and super keen to let the rest of the comp know who’s the boss - statement time from the Tigers and what better opportunity than playing their “bunnies” this week.
  • Essendon will need something extraordinary to get over the line - just can’t see it.
1 Like

We’ll get over the line in a close one.

Because,. … it’s high fkn time we won another Dreamtime Game, … and just got one back against this mob full stop, … 6 in a row to them = Lucky “7” …:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Third quarter is going to hurt. We will take a small lead into the half and be down by 4 goals at three quarter time. Eventually we lose by 2 goals

Tigers by 20. Three weeks ago I thought Richmond would beat us by a ton so this is still fairly pleasing.

All you lid on people get the FK out. We are going to smash this and get home by 17 points, in the most ferocious game of the season.

5 Likes

Nailed it.

Oh you MONSTER !

I knew what was coming, but still very funny.
10/10

1 Like

rich by 29 points.

1 Like

Word for word, this!

FFS
HTFU
FFS

1 Like

This will be a monumental arm wrestle all game. Either side is capable of pocketing the four points. We have struck form and more players are buying into the revamped lesson plan, Tiges are struggling with the last two weeks taking a toll upon them.

Essendon are a massive chance this day, we will win by a narrow margin, less than 2 goals.

2 Likes

I’m not going to do it to myself and dream that we win. Been burnt way too often.

Just play with the same endeavor and commitment as the last two weeks.

8 Likes

Dons by 21 after a close struggle most of the night.

1 Like

Essendon by less than 3 goals and Merrett back to his absolute best!

1 Like

Essndon by 40. I just feel a massive upset. We are on a roll and Richmond has been coasting.

2 Likes