Dare to dreamers vs Reigning Premiers - your prediction for result and reason

Richmond by 60

I really hope for your sake that this isn’t a fully ticketed event (no walk up Ga) and I have a strange feeling it is… this and Anzac Day usually are, right?

Well, I’d certainly rather not get to a situation where we need to win our last 7-8 in a row, and I think mentally a win against this mob would do wonders for our young kids confidence plus being in touch on the ladder means a lot through the week.
A couple of wins before the by to even the win/loss ratio and all of a sudden we just need a good run instead of a miracle…

Us by 2 goals tonight, ‘season back on track’ etc etc
Then Lions by 5 goals next week

3 Likes

Richmond will come in all smug, thinking they are the shiz. We will catch them off guard and by quarter time we will be up by 20. Our boys will start to believe and keep them at bay for the rest of the match.

Bombres by 25

Stringer most goals.

No, this ones not Full Tix, … from the EFC w/site …

As it is an Essendon home game, General Admission members are strongly advised to upgrade to a reserved seat through Ticketek. There will be extremely limited General Admission seats held for member scan ins on the night and us such urge members to upgrade to avoid disappointment.

I wonder if that means there WILL be, / ARE some being held,… like,… still??

They call 80k a sell out, … but there’s room for near 100k, soooo …:thinking:

Correct. Lose tonight and the second half becomes ridiculous, confidence from a win amazing.
Pumped.

Yiooken Award: Walla

1 Like

Who the ■■■■ is bear?

1 Like

Elizabeth

1 Like

Richmond 14 straight wins at the G. They have beaten us the last 6 times. Tigers could be a bit flat, even the Saints took it up to them, although the Tigers were two down for most of the game. Bombers need to play like they have the last two weeks to even get near Richmond. It is a big ASK, but if they are turned on, we will know that in the first 10 minutes of the game, we might get another win. But the Tigers are a very good side and will take it up to Essendon all night. Need to slow Martin’s effectiveness down, Crotchin as well if we are to have a chance.

Tight all night, Tigers by 21 points.

1 Like

I’ll do you one better. Honourable loss tonight by 2 goals. One sided loss to Lions by 5 goals

1 Like

Hurley was at some point wasnt he?

Only remember hurls and horse.

But then some were calling smack horse.

Then don’t even get me started on Devon Smith’s nicknames by people here

Too many facts there…gulp!

Richmond by 13 is my gut feel though I trudge to the G shortly with great anticipation.

RICH lead by 5 points with 30 secs remaining. ESS going forward…high ball in…

Grimes shepherds Smack out of the contest, and Rance takes the intercept mark!
ESS fans scream for the free!
Commentators declare Rance to be the greatest defender of all time!

Then Rance bizarrely kicks across goal on his left…he’s shanked it straight to Laverde!

Laverde…kicking after the siren…to win the game…aaannd…its OOTF.

PS. Maybe we should have a thread dedicated to fan fiction?

2 Likes

This Game Means A Lot More To Essendon Then The Tigers. We will want to win at any cost if we want to announce that we are back and a force to be reckoned with. I don’'t think the last 2 weeks were an accident. Bring the same manic attack on the ball and pressure them for 4 quarters and we will be triumphant. This our time. The Tigers have already had their moment. Go Bombers!!

There is walk up available in the southern stand according to the MCG website for essendon members to scan in.

Just go to the members tent pre game if your card is still cancelled.

2 Likes

Richmond havent been playing that well this year, a few players out of form. They will get up for this one though. If we stop Martin, we win.

Ess by under 2 goals