David 'Batshit Crazy' Avocado Wolfe Coming to Australia to Spread his Anti-Vax Refuse

Must ask him why vaccines were invented in the first place.

And gravity is a hoax? Must get him to throw a ball in the air then see what happens.

His last name is Wolfe…coooool.

He should walk off a cliff. He would totally float on a fluffy cloud of awesomness. Gravity is for meme starved losers.

The earth is flat, and it can be easily explained.

But why does it appear curved when one views the horizon from afar? Simple.

Think of someone holding a piece of cardboard up in the air, with their hand placed in the middle. The weight of the board makes it bend down a bit at the edges.

Atlas is the one holding the planet up in the middle.

That must be hard work. What does Atlas have for his brekky? Where does he put the world when he needs to make a >ahem< physiological adjustment?

The sales of organic food correlated perfectly with numbers of autistic children. WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT MR AVACADO MAN??????

Hey! Show some respect to that bloke - he WORKS IN THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY!

“Wolfe claims that mushrooms have an “advanced intelligence and consciousness”. He has stated that mushroom spores can “levitate off the planet” and believes they are trying to “get to the center of the sun”.”

"Wolfe claims that mushrooms have an "advanced intelligence and consciousness". He has stated that mushroom spores can "levitate off the planet" and believes they are trying to "get to the center of the sun"."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Wolfe_(nutritionist)#Views

I’ve had particular mushrooms where I’d have to agree with him.

2 Likes

Think of someone holding a piece of cardboard up in the air, with their hand placed in the middle. The weight of the board makes it bend down a bit at the edges.

That must be hard work. What does Atlas have for his brekky? Where does he put the world when he needs to make a >ahem< physiological adjustment?

If I spoke Greek I could ask him, but it’s probably safe to assume he eats fried squid and grilled octopus for his brekky.

As for physiological adjustments, maybe he just balances it on his head in the same way some tribal woman woman balance their weekly shopping.

"Wolfe claims that mushrooms have an "advanced intelligence and consciousness". He has stated that mushroom spores can "levitate off the planet" and believes they are trying to "get to the center of the sun"."

He actually, seriously, said that? And people still believe his psycho-babble dross?

He actually, seriously, said that? And people still believe his psycho-babble dross?

It is on his Wiki page. I didn’t look at the sources, however.

The thing most don’t realise is that Australia does not in fact have a right to free speech. You do have the right to speak politically, but that right is only in order to protect constitutional political freedoms, not freedom of all speech. You do not have a legal right to say whatever the hell you please.

That’s not to say the guy would be banned from talking, but as long as the anti-vaxx debate isn’t deemed to be political, the government could technically do whatever the hell it wanted to stop him talking.

If I spoke Greek I could ask him, but it’s probably safe to assume he eats fried squid and grilled octopus for his brekky.

As for physiological adjustments, maybe he just balances it on his head in the same way some tribal woman woman balance their weekly shopping.

Then, where does his wee go? Especially considering gravity is a hoax.

Plus eating just squid and octopus is not a healthy diet. They are too high in cholesterol. What happens when poor old Atlas has a heart attack? Huh? Huh???

Then, where does his wee go? Especially considering gravity is a hoax.

Plus eating just squid and octopus is not a healthy diet. They are too high in cholesterol. What happens when poor old Atlas has a heart attack? Huh? Huh???

With gravity being a hoax Atlas doesn’t need to hold it at all. It will just float there.

Speaking of batshit crazy, has anyone read Gweneth Paltry’s ‘Blog’?

She posted an article recommending lady’s insert jade stones up into their quims.

1 Like

wtf is vaginal steaming?

1 Like

Phhht!

You saying you’ve never made a vagina steam … .??

Like … ever?

2 Likes

Does it get the creases out?

4 Likes

1 Like

Yeah, but set it for “delicates”.

4 Likes

@bugman5, shouldn’t your photo be in the Travel Thread discussing Thailand?

And yes, Gwyneth Paltrow is utterly, raving, batshit crazy.

3 Likes

Doesn’t this have to do with her opening an online sex shop?