Delistings

On GCS, another of the pre draft 17yo selections gone in Hutchins. They seem to have run at <50% on their pick of the country. Just a reminder that nothing is guaranteed about GCS or GWS lists.

(22yo 191cm defender for those interested in such things. 19 games, only 4 this year. Seems to have been rated previously)

What was miles from richmond. a pre draft?

CARLTON DELISTINGS
Tom Temay
Andrew McInnes
Luke Reynolds (rookie)Jarryd Cachia (rookie)
Jeff Garlett and Mitch Robinson have also reportedly been told that the club will seek to trade them during the trade period.

How does Reynolds go? better than the last one that played for us
It's his cousin or brother right?
What's Garlett's trade value. Is he worth our first pick

britbrit-shocked1.gif

shes still alright

We should pick her up

ive got stuff but i want to be here for finals

What was miles from richmond. a pre draft?

I am not sure? Aylett was.

But obviously Miles and Aylett were both GWS.

Miles was pre draft zone selection.

Edit: may not have been zone. Maybe just an under ager that they had access to.

Saints let go Sam Dunell and Trent Dennis-Lane

Apart from S Mumford, can't think of another bloke the Swans have released that has gone on to cause them any real grief either through performance or a gap in the side.

I can't deal with all-lowercase thread titles.

Riolio ,  the hand of God.  :D

Lol, I forgot about Cachia. The guy who got caught talking himself up anonymously on BigFooty prior to the draft.
Edit: Good to see pazza is in form once again.

Which one was they guy who sent nude selfless, or beach selfies when he was supposed to be ill etc. Up in Qld, you know what I'm talking about. Don't pretend you don't.
That was Bootsma wasn't it?

Melbourne let go Mitch Clisby and Daniel Nicholson

And the best they can say about Nicholson is

"A solid trainer, Nicholson played 32 games for the club with his most recent game being in round 15, 2014. "

I caught a couple of Casey games in the past 2 years and he was far too good for VFL level. A mature aged rebounding half back flanker who used the ball well out of defence. Often racking up the hand ball receives at a high disposal efficiency. 

I caught a couple of Casey games in the past 2 years and he was far too good for VFL level. A mature aged rebounding half back flanker who used the ball well out of defence. Often racking up the hand ball receives at a high disposal efficiency.

In a lot of ways you are the young padawan to pazza's yoda.
One day, you will be a fully qualified VFL ■■■■ truck jedi.

Which one do you want pazza?

Just about to type that
You say that like the answer isn't "all of them"

In a lot of ways you are the young padawan to pazza's yoda.
One day, you will be a fully qualified VFL **** truck jedi.
Under-estimatement of the two of them. They can, and will, tell you the stars in every league, professional and amateur.

Remember when we were using pick 6 on Simon Rosa (for the uninitiated, the younger brother of the WCE vanilla panic merchant, who was the least shit bloke one year for Bendigo)

Those times were the best.

Surprised about Dunell.  Seemed could've been a decent inside mid from the glimpses I saw of him.  With Lenny going I thought he might have been retained.

Wasn't he a high draft pick for them?  Perhaps he's their KAV!.

Surprised about Dunell.  Seemed could've been a decent inside mid from the glimpses I saw of him.  With Lenny going I thought he might have been retained.

I think he was a rookie eleveation. We had the option to bid on him as a FS, but elected not to. He may have trained with us at some stage.

I think he was a rookie eleveation. We had the option to bid on him as a FS, but elected not to. He may have trained with us at some stage.

He was on their main list. Didn't show enough compared to the other players they were developing.  They have a tonne of other midfielders more likely to succeed (Newnes, Dunstan, Saunders, Billings, Michington, Acres, Weller, Templeton). He was trialled across half back and again, he didn't show enough and there were better developing players worth persevering with (Wright, Savage, Webster, Roberton, Shenton).  He was then trialled in the forward line and didn't show enough.

Saints are in a delicate spot where they can't wipe out their ageing players because their 20-25 year olds just aren't up to it yet (only Steven and Armitage can beat their opponent consistently).  Their best bet is to filter out their developing players.  They are on a long term rebuild. No way they can refresh the way Port did (it's commonly forgotten that they spent a good three or four years gathering talent).

I was confusing him with Seb Ross anyhoo.