Delistings

Saints let go Sam Dunell and Trent Dennis-Lane

Surprised about Dunell.  Seemed could've been a decent inside mid from the glimpses I saw of him.  With Lenny going I thought he might have been retained.

Wasn't he a high draft pick for them?  Perhaps he's their KAV!.

I think he was a rookie eleveation. We had the option to bid on him as a FS, but elected not to. He may have trained with us at some stage.

Played at Bendigo (or was it Essendon VFL?) is what you're thinking of.

Surprised about Dunell.  Seemed could've been a decent inside mid from the glimpses I saw of him.  With Lenny going I thought he might have been retained.

I think he was a rookie eleveation. We had the option to bid on him as a FS, but elected not to. He may have trained with us at some stage.

Yes, he did play VFL for us. I thought he did a preseason with us too, but I could be wrong.

Yes, he did play VFL for us. I thought he did a preseason with us too, but I could be wrong.

Ah you may be right, we often have/had a couple of the VFL guys do pre-seasons with us.

Saved Footscray heaps over the years...

Played the second half of the year for Bendigo. Showed a bit in several games but was never a likely main list selection, only a rookie. Saints grabbed him with their first rookie selection after we chose Dalgliesh or dell (can’t remember which was first).

Dalgliesh.

I too was confusing Dunnell with Seb Ross

That draft was funny too. Meant to be the rookie draft where we smashed everyone else.

Dalgliesh

Dell

Hal Hunter

Baguley

Lee

Long

Remember when we were using pick 6 on Simon Rosa (for the uninitiated, the younger brother of the WCE vanilla panic merchant, who was the least **** bloke one year for Bendigo)
Those times were the best.

Happy days! That was the pinnacle of pazza's career, but he's continually come up with the goods. Never ever lets us down.

Love to get Cachia. Horribly stiff to go under Mick.

If all he can do is tag, that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. I rate Hocking much higher in general skills than most taggers. Would love to see him set free.

That draft was funny too. Meant to be the rookie draft where we smashed everyone else.

Dalgliesh

Dell

Hal Hunter

Baguley

Lee

Long

Wasnt bad.  Bags now a lock for best 18.  Dell has had a few senior games and hasnt looked unworthy (though perhaps not quite good enough)  and Lauchie played well enough to earn a senior list spot.   

Not the outrageous success that the Carroll, Scanlon, and Klempke draft was, but you dont get that lucky very often.

Not the outrageous success that the Carroll, Scanlon, and Klempke draft was, but you dont get that lucky very often.

:lol: oh man, those were the days.

Mitch Robinson gaawwnn. He can’t believe it either haha.

I reckon Mick is going to clean out the list hard. He was probably hoping Judd called it this year, but has to go with it for the time being.

I caught a couple of Casey games in the past 2 years and he was far too good for VFL level. A mature aged rebounding half back flanker who used the ball well out of defence. Often racking up the hand ball receives at a high disposal efficiency.

In a lot of ways you are the young padawan to pazza's yoda.
One day, you will be a fully qualified VFL **** truck jedi.

At least Yoda has watched these guys play at the lower level,yet some here barely watch AFL footy.I give Nicholson some chance of continuing his AFL career - Decision-making is his weakness.

Dunell is not an AFL midfielder, let alone an inside midfielder - Dunell is an very much an outside flanker. 

From memory Dunell played a few games for our VFL team - But StKilda showed greater interest.

Marty Clarke and Caolan Mooney heading back to Ireland.

I reckon Mick is going to clean out the list hard. He was probably hoping Judd called it this year, but has to go with it for the time being.

If there's one thing he has been good at - it's building lists his way

Mitch Robinson gaawwnn. He can't believe it either haha.

He was told 5 weeks ago

Mitch Robinson gaawwnn. He can't believe it either haha.

He was told 5 weeks ago

they called me slow

how many will be delisted from our list this year?