Demons Mad Monday

Melbourne players Alex Georgiou and Dean Terlich are about to get the DCM after dressing as Rolf Harris and a young girl on their Mad Monday celebrations.

is there anything ■■■■■■■ stupider than an afl footballer

is there anything ******* stupider than an afl footballer

Caroline Wilson

​An Afl Journalist  

Terly and Georgie

two little boys

Didn’t one of the cats go as a priest once?

That's funny.

I laughed. Can't decide whether I should or shouldn't have.

I laughed. Can't decide whether I should or shouldn't have.

Same. Lol.

Pretty poor.

two little boys

Each had a wooden head

Who gives a fark.

Who gives a fark.

About Melbourne?

The best is Chris Dawes dressing as James Frawley whose left to Geelong. IIRC two years ago Dawes left his club.

■■■■■■■ ■■■■ Player.

■■■■■■■ ■■■■ Club.

Jeez, I hope they fold.

Who gives a fark.

About Melbourne?

Yes.
Especially their mad Monday. Or anybodies for that matter

What’s a DCM?

The best is Chris Dawes dressing as James Frawley whose left to Geelong. IIRC two years ago Dawes left his club.

******* **** Player.

******* **** Club.

Jeez, I hope they fold.

Dawes got booted from Collingwood

******* **** Player.

******* **** Club.

Jeez, I hope they fold.

No he didn't.

When they saw the offer the Dees put to him they realised they couldn't fight it, but they would've preferred to keep him.

******* **** Player.

******* **** Club.

Jeez, I hope they fold.

No he didn't.

When they saw the offer the Dees put to him they realised they couldn't fight it, but they would've preferred to keep him.

Didn't Dawes have a falling out with Bucks. Well I mean it seems half the team doesn't like Bucks, so if he leaves a good club to go to a crap clib like Melbourne, good chance money and personalities were at play.

Who gives a fark.

This.

News for the sake of news. Would not have been noticed had those muppets in the media not made a big stink about it.

Now can we get back to the real focus - what are St. Failda going to do this year? At least they do real damage to school girls or midgets.