Demons Mad Monday

I'm sure the Rolf Harris' victims wouldn't have laughed.  Like they haven't been through enough already.

I'm sure the Rolf Harris' victims wouldn't have laughed.  Like they haven't been through enough already.

I'm sure Rolf Harris's victims would not have known about it if it wasn't reported.

And explain how this is a news issue worth spreading to the general public?

If I dress like Rolf Harirs at a private function, will I appear on the news. No. Why?

WHy is anyone surprised?

I'm sure Rolf Harris's victims would not have known about it if it wasn't reported.

If I dress like Rolf Harirs at a private function, will I appear on the news. No. Why?

Same with any news.  I'm not sure what your point is...

Why is it news? Why does it get airtime?

There are your real culprits.

What's a DCM?

Don't come Monday. ie: you're sacked.

Melbourne players Alex Georgiou and Dean Terlich are about to get the DCM after dressing as Rolf Harris and a young girl on their Mad Monday celebrations.

Typical Norwood behaviour

No, the players that did this are.  Passing the buck only enables their behaviour.

No, the players that did this are.  Passing the buck only enables their behaviour.

WTF? Giving them publicity promotes this behaviour. Making it public impacts on those who didn't know it happened. This is exactly the sort of situation where a quiet word is all that is needed.

No one died or broke any laws. So who gives a fark.

60801d1396655080-xj-vs-almighty-zj-waaam

The best is Chris Dawes dressing as James Frawley whose left to Geelong. IIRC two years ago Dawes left his club.

******* **** Player.

******* **** Club.

Jeez, I hope they fold.

Dawes got booted from Collingwood

No he didn't.

When they saw the offer the Dees put to him they realised they couldn't fight it, but they would've preferred to keep him.

Didn't Dawes have a falling out with Bucks. Well I mean it seems half the team doesn't like Bucks, so if he leaves a good club to go to a crap clib like Melbourne, good chance money and personalities were at play.

You're looking for something that isn't there. He is on $500-600k at Melbourne.

The best is Chris Dawes dressing as James Frawley whose left to Geelong. IIRC two years ago Dawes left his club.

******* **** Player.

******* **** Club.

Jeez, I hope they fold.

No he didn't.

When they saw the offer the Dees put to him they realised they couldn't fight it, but they would've preferred to keep him.

Didn't Dawes have a falling out with Bucks. Well I mean it seems half the team doesn't like Bucks, so if he leaves a good club to go to a crap clib like Melbourne, good chance money and personalities were at play.

The money was always a biggie. But my memory (and it is a little hazy) was that he was on the outer before the season even finished. His form fell off a cliff the moment Buckley showed up. Mind you I should have said ant mound because he has never exactly been any good.

******* **** Player.

******* **** Club.

Jeez, I hope they fold.

No he didn't.

The money was always a biggie. But my memory (and it is a little hazy) was that he was on the outer before the season even finished. His form fell off a cliff the moment Buckley showed up. Mind you I should have said ant mound because he has never exactly been any good.

His form fell over a cliff once they made him the second ruckman (after L Brown retired on them).

WTF? Giving them publicity promotes this behaviour. Making it public impacts on those who didn't know it happened. This is exactly the sort of situation where a quiet word is all that is needed.

Hard to argue against that kind of logic.

:rolleyes:

Idiotic to be sure, but not a sackable offence. Surely.

Hard to argue against that kind of logic.

:rolleyes:

Sorry mate. But sometimes I feel like we (society) just take trivial things way too far and the best answer is to ignore it publically and let them get a dressing down privately.

Bartel did the whole Ricky Nixon schoolboy thing. Again, it was quite pointless and it says more about the footy medai that they try and track down these celebrations for a story, rather than the old days were no one cared.

******* **** Player.

******* **** Club.

Jeez, I hope they fold.

No he didn't.

His form fell over a cliff once they made him the second ruckman (after L Brown retired on them).

Very true. He was horrible in the ruck (remember how bad he was - awful).

Part of why they got Q-Ball LOL

Is rather see news article and a press conference hammering the people who knew Rolf was a scumbag and allowed it to happen rather than 2 simple minded footyballers.

Ditto Hey Dad scum

Ditto the rest of them.

Surely people just turn a blind eye to these creeps. Disgraceful.

******* **** Player.

******* **** Club.

Jeez, I hope they fold.

No he didn't.

so he replaces him with quinton lynch.

masterstroke

because you probably live with your mum and work at a servo

Melbourne players Alex Georgiou and Dean Terlich are about to get the DCM after dressing as Rolf Harris and a young girl on their Mad Monday celebrations.

Typical Norwood behaviour

i live in norwood.

none of that rubbish round here in the punchbowl.