Demonstrative fans

Haha yeah I heard about that…

Can see the arsenal scarf in this one.

2 Likes

Top one needs to be Ski Jacket Man #2 (could be the same guy, out on parole)

How special was Mathew Lloyd … unbelievable in his prime.

4 Likes

Nothing to add, just wanted to say this thread is amazing.

4 Likes

I sat near him at a game against Footscray a year or two later. He told a bunch of their supporters to go home and count their flag.

16 Likes

That is like the supreme epitome of good old-fashioned Essendon arrogance. Brings a bottle of champagne to a Grand Final and has a drink in his seat while we celebrate.

I think that dude wins at life.

7 Likes

One I distinctly remember against Hawthorn on a Friday night, 2010 think we kick a goal late in the 3rd quarter and the camera pans to a hawthorn reserved seat era and there’s an lone Essendon supporter in the background standing up clapping ferociously.

Has always stuck with me oddly.

2 Likes

LOL

2 Likes

WCE eagles kid in the back ground looks impressed :rofl:

1 Like

A couple in here:

1:01 - BTW i think she’s my ex!!
1:15 - screaming woman bicep pump

In both cases why wouldn’t you be pumped. Great moment it was!! What a star he is.

1 Like

that was a fantastic match

3 Likes

Golf Clap Guy

When punters get excited and go the applause route, it’s usually a full blooded clap especially the way Lovett used to torch the scum. Not this guy, a casual clap will do.

Fark Carlton.

6 Likes

What about the clothed ‘streaker’ guy from around 2000. He was out on the field for ages. Not sure he was ‘all there’ but seemed to enjoy his time out on the field.

I pieced this together for a uni thing a couple of years ago featuring a bunch of shots of fans from the 93 grand final.

14 Likes

and the blue singlet streaker vs fark carlton in 2001.

2 Likes

I showed this to Mark Mercuri, he said it was sensational.

3 Likes

Your application has been approved.

1 Like

Just found this on YouTube, it’s a gem. Subscribe to this guy he’s got some great vids on old Melbourne town too.

2 Likes

I found a game one where Chris Anstey is in the crowd as a bomber fan , I think it’s the OG jacket wave game, but then years later I see he’s a dogs fan. What happened?