Demonstrative fans

Can’t believe Rejected Dude hasn’t been mentioned yet

Apologies if any blitzers are above Rejected Dude

6 Likes

Hens love roosters,
Geese love ganders…

10 Likes

We were unstoppable when Lovett turned it on.

1 Like

Shaking your head at Sam Newman by chance?

Was it this game?

1 Like

YES

I could watch that a million times.

2 Likes

I think i have! Hahaha

2 Likes

Yes, ponsford end. No shoes, no pants, but left on the singet.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Essendon v.s Pies in late 2010- we were getting pumped. I was standing at the back of the grog squad. Essendon player gets done HTB (was very harsh), about 10 seconds later Pies player gets tackled in the same sort of situation- grog squad guy calls “BALL?!?!?!?!”, a ballup is called.

He proceeds to lose his S##T and rip the “codes of conduct/behaviour” sign off the wall and throw it to the ground. All the while not realising a security guard was standing behind him watching the whole thing. He got kicked out.

Still probably the funniest thing I have ever seen a fan do at the footy

10 Likes

What a win was hugging randoms behind the goals on level 1

2 Likes

I got back in btw. :grin:

19 Likes

I kissed the concrete floor in front of the grog squad bay after we beat Carlton before I got on the plane to go back to the States.

Yeah, that was a bad hygienic decision even by 2009 standards, let alone now.

4 Likes

Post FC win in 2013. Little brother was standing on the fence of the GS Bay telling every FC fan in sight to get completely ■■■■■■.

Was amazing

3 Likes

Crows game in 2019, I had my then 1 year old daughter waving to Crows fans as they left early….still one of my prouder dad moments!

10 Likes

I used to work with Red Jacket Guy #2. My brush with fame I guess.

2 Likes

My ugly mug made it into the background of this shot too. Third from the right. Gets a run every Anzac Day.

11 Likes

USELESS EX COACH DUDE

12 Likes

Well played