Ding dong

Only 2 yrs?

Yep. Will aim for a big one after that.
Yes, not every players wants a long contract. It all depends where the players seems themselves (ability wise and status in the game) over the coming couple of years. Belly must think he is going to explode over the next 2 years and then he'll be able to negotiate a huge contract. I like his confidence.

Was going to say the same thing. Almost word for word actually

Congratulations Tom. Your dedication and loyalty to the EFC course at these trying times will never be forgotten by all the supporters and fans, just like the protagonist in Hemingways novel ‘For Whom The Bell Tolls’. Let.the opponents facing you henceforth on the field be afraid, be very afraid.

I wish you a great preseason and all the best with the team for 2014 and beyond.

Best news the club has had for a while. :D

She who will not be named must be privately seething…no exodus…!

Only 2 yrs?

Yes, not every players wants a long contract. It all depends where the players seems themselves (ability wise and status in the game) over the coming couple of years. Belly must think he is going to explode over the next 2 years and then he'll be able to negotiate a huge contract. I like his confidence.

Was going to say the same thing. Almost word for word actually

Funny that.  Nobody listens to my ideas on here so I thought I'd steal one of yours.

Only 2 yrs?

and of course the opportunity to win his third premiership in a row will mean he won't look elsewhere then

In defence of the people mentioning SHMNBN, the first thing I thought of when I read "DING DONG" was "... the witch is dead".

So I was going into this thread thinking it was good news.

Turns out it wasn't good news. It was great news.

In defence of the people mentioning SHMNBN, the first thing I thought of when I read "DING DONG" was "... the witch is dead".

Well the song went to number 2 on the charts in England when Thatcher died  earlier in the year. It was number one in Scotland.

Screw Caroline Wilson.

Pass

shes already done that to us anyway.

Only 2 yrs?

Spike loved one year contracts!

Naked Gun version?

Naked Gun version?

I wasn't aware there was another version. :)

Fantastic. Considered him the most important guy outstanding, and a huge part of pushing for a premiership. Good on him.

now he's locked away, not so worried about crammers

Is that supposed to be She Who May Not Be Named?

MUST

MUST

That's ok, yet it doesn't account for the spelling error.

Is that supposed to be She Who May Not Be Named?

The first "H" is silent.

Yaya

Toure?

Stallion got so close to a ban with this thread title.