DJ King IV Talk

Touché :clap:

To late, your all so indecisive. We have to wait to MK 5 now.

Except for Thursday rave day. That stays.

1 Like

An alternative from moving to 7-7 is maybe a time out. If a certain period passes with no vote (say 6 hours excluding overnight) we call stop and take the score as it stands as final and move on.

1 Like

First to 7 sucks, the massive comeback or defeat from a lower score is always good. If after a song is still going after 6 hours or something then just take whatever score is at that time

Oh, and have a cheeky NO for your troubles

Wrong thread.

Yes

Literally the worst song I’ve ever heard. You should stop listening to music as the world will be a better place.

Dude, Two Princes was like 30,000 posts ago. It’s time to forgive SMJ and move on.

3 Likes

I’m surprised and a bit salty about people preferring the 10-vote system :slight_smile: You guys are crazy.

2 Likes

@Klawdy the poll is a few posts back

1 Like

@Gnik the poll is a few posts back

1 Like

We can’t get a consensus on the 7-7 v 10-10 debate, so how about we debate / vote on the time-out rule? A few have mentioned it and I’m starting to think it’s the best option.

Excluding hours between Midnight and, say, 7am (AEST), a song has 5 (?? Maybe 4) hours to be decided on. If there is no ten count, then either the DJ or anybody in the crowd can “Call Time.”

I dunno, I’m just kinda hashing it out as I type.

What do you all reckon?

3 Likes

Post has been live for 4 hours. I’m calling time on it.

1 Like

This idea - originally proposed by Yoss - is a good one - but it is really another way of introducing (forcing through?) a lower vote. This is why I voted for the 7-7 option & am surprised that:

1. Not many punters voted for it - despite plenty of noise in the thread about slow voting.

2. Those who voted to retain 10-10 are prolly not voting all that much.

I don’t mind the time-out rule, but reckon it will only serve to annoy those that want to retain the 10-10 style. They don’t seem to mind the turtle slow voting. And - we are bleeding DJs at the moment, so would prefer not to rock the boat too much.

@Kira went to the trouble to set up a poll. I was hoping at least 25 punters would vote, but we have fallen short.

In other words - those who voted 7-7 are prolly in favour of a time-out rule, whereas those who voted 10-10 prolly aren’t (would be good if these punters at least considered the merits of a time-out rule & shared their thoughts on it). Cheers.

Couple of votes for 7-7 have just arrived. Traction?

edit .

I support 10-10 and a time-out along the lines of Peos’ suggestion.

1 Like

Great.

In favour of a 4-hour time-out:

Peos
JR
Up Up