DO NOT DRINK - water warning issued for 88 Melbourne suburbs

We lost power up our end of Oban Rd at HT but got it back at 7.30pm. We didn’t get the internet back until some time during the night.

It all started going downhill for Melbourne after I left.

3 Likes

So it’s all your fault. :rage:

1 Like

Thanks for the info Vinnie, but I’m gonna have to burn my phone now that I’ve opened a page from 3AW.

1 Like

Keep your phone. If I shunned all media outlets I don’t trust or respect, I would be living in a technology free world,

Tom is a fwit, now deleted

4 Likes

Tom Browne? How much can Victorians put up with? What a joke

12 Likes

As somebody who got the memo on this a bit too late…

Trust me, don’t drink the water.

9 Likes

My world is a substantially better place since that fat, botoxed cockwomble blocked me. I wear it as a badge of honour…

1 Like

1 Like

Luckily all I drink is tea and coffee.

Wow are you ok?

Look, I have no personal connection to Tom Browne. And I am definitely not Tom Browne himself - he is too self-assured to need to create fake accounts to defend himself on social media.

But I can tell you that he knows what Victorian’s most desperately desire: news delivered quickly. It doesn’t matter if it’s not factual, or loose with grammar, or shoddy analysis of events, or embarrassing enough that the so-called ‘journalist’ deletes it minutes later. It just has to be fast.

And whether or not Victorian’s like it, that’s what they’re going to continue to get from Tom Browne. Who - to be abundantly clear - is definitely not me.

12 Likes

Bet the western suburbs aren’t looking so bad now Mr demeteriou @smj :grin:

clean water, power, telecommunications

Hope you’re ok mate?

4 Likes

Thanks Tom (or is that Doe?)

We’re fine mate, all good.

There are a few Blitzers our here who will be effected, @BAAKKEERRRR is one i think?

Other outer east people - @Henry_s_Angry_Pills, @Humble_Minion, @Paul_Peos etc - you guys all ok?

4 Likes

Yep.

My folks hadn’t heard tho, so reach out if you’ve got family in the affected area.

1 Like

1 Like

Oh really? Was it bad?

I mean… It might just be an extraordinary coincidence, but both Mrs Peos and I are having a rough morning.

Thankfully, my daughter only consumes water when I hold her down and funnel it in, so I had got the memo before she drank any.

3 Likes