Dons v Tigers - pre match discussion

anyone who can let me know is a wizard of the highest quality:

im an adult silver member - will i just be able to scan in tonight for standing room?

thanks!

Ticketek are selling level 4 tickets only (everything else is sold out).

Currently at Q9-ish, back rows.

Be there an hour before the game starts, youā€™ll be OK.

DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT SUGGEST THAT.

(A consequence of the Long Walk is that, hopefully, more Richmond people get locked out than Essendon ones do.)

going to head along to the VFL game so might scan in to the G bout 4.30, get a pass out (scan out), head down to punt road then back to the G later to rescan inā€¦ will that work?

thanks for the reply to bro!

1 Like

That sounds like an excellent plan for a stander (not so much for someone or a group of someone seeking seats).

MCG sticking with their 85,000 prediction ā€” doesnā€™t mean general admission wonā€™t sell out.

General admission areas are quoted as:

• Great Southern Stand: Q1-Q7 (Rows P-DD)
  • Ponsford Stand: Q31-Q36 (Rows V-MM)
  • Olympic Stand: Q53-Q55 (Rows AA-MM)

great! cheers mate :slight_smile: gunna go with my plan thenā€¦

Well this sucks. Thought the stepson was picking Humberta up from the airport, but no dice. So Iā€™m off to the ressies then driving to Tulla then home for the replay. Damn.

Bus.

3 Likes

Iā€™m already here*!

*Thatā€™s a lie. Iā€™m sorry. I am at another function.

8 Likes

Pretty much agree. If we can withstand their pressure early it will go a long way to winning the game.

We canā€™t start flat and be 4 goals down by qtr time

If we bring the same pressure and intensity that we have the last 2 weeks we will win.

Really need the midfield to get on top and get some clean clearances to the forwards. If our midfield gets on top we could kick a monster score

Or essington could turn up and we will get rolled

I waited and waited ā€¦

1 Like

VFL or ROYAL for pre game is a life changing decision

2 Likes

Just saw Leyroy Jetta playing for WA against the vics

1 Like

The closer to game time the more I fear Essington showing up.

Been scarred way to many times.

1 Like

Please donā€™t rain

1 Like

Well it would make the fish kicking harder thatā€™s for sure.

1 Like

:confused:

1 Like

Okidoki Essendon to win by 3 points after holding a 47 point lead at half time :see_no_evil:

You forgot to mention the bit where Richmond lead by 33 at three-quarter-time.

1 Like

I always find it vaguely distressing that people want to post how scared they are that weā€™re going to lose (unless of course it was last year). I generally regard these people as pretty pathetic.

1 Like

Thatā€™s one hell of a third quarter.