Dr Who

As far as regen stories go Androzani is hard to top. And the universe wasn't in danger of being destroyed either. Take note, Moffat.

No more new stuff til August now.

As far as all stories go Androzani is hard to top.

Fixed.

Without looking at any previous posts. 7.30 pm tonight! yay

What? Watching a tv show at the time the local broadcaster makes you? How quaint.

While I think of it, when was the last time we saw a dalek actually exterminate someone on screen. With that nice negative/skeleton effect and all.

What? Watching a tv show at the time the local broadcaster makes you? How quaint.

New house. No proper internet and limited mobile :)

Worst.  Episode.  Ever.

How the hell was that written immediately after The Day?

It solved plot holes?

How about the plot holes of Matt Smith having hundreds of years of adventures unscreened but never getting older, except...hang on...he's on this planet for 300 years and he's totally getting older.

And Trafaldamore or whatevs is his....you know what?  ■■■■ it.

There was so much that was stupid and incomprehensible about that episode that it doesn't deserve to be broken down.

I could CRAP a better episode than that.

...and Amy.  I mean sure, it was the Only emotional moment in the entire tedious billion minutes, but wtf was she doing there?

...and the Doctor's secret name that will close the crack is the ■■■■■■■ Doctor?

■■■■■■■ REALLY?

So much rage.

Yeah, i'm a little dissapointed. Cappoldi or whatever his name his has had the worst entrance of any of the doctors post 2005. 

What are they doing!!! 

Watch ‘The Stolen Earth‘ or ‘End of Time‘ if you want rage…

There was silly crap in there (most notably glossing over the Doctor holding off the Daleks for hundreds of years) but the examples given are not them:

* he was there for 300 years before the TARDIS returned, and an unknown period after that. This Doctor thought he was the last one, and had already hung on (presumably) much longer than his other incarnations. It was consistent with what happened in The Leisure Hive when Tom Baker was aged 500 years.

* there‘s a long history of evoking companions (and the Master) before/during regeneration, including just last month for McGann — but LOL at Rory getting snubbed, then

* over the long years the Doctor no doubt confirmed who he was, that he was protecting the planet, and advised that coming through would re-launch the Time War. The point of the Doctor‘s name is the Timelords wanted to confirm 1) they were pointing at the right universe and 2) it was safe to come out.

They were being attacked he should have just let them out! And he only killed the Daleks! What about the rest!

Time for some Tennant.

It was clearly stated that by the end only the Daleks remained.

It was too quick. 

...and Amy.  I mean sure, it was the Only emotional moment in the entire tedious billion minutes, but wtf was she doing there?

Yeah, she wasn't really there. And as David J said she's not the first former companion to appear as hallucination as the Doctor regenerates...

Yeah, she wasn't really there. And as David J said she's not the first former companion to appear as hallucination as the Doctor regenerates...

Ohhhhhh.   Still ■■■■.

I like the “imprinted on Mother Duck” thing, anyway.

I've just rewatched it and it's even worse the second time, barring a few minutes here and there. Disappointed. They blew their megaload on Day of the Doctor and had nothing left I fear.

Mrs Brown's Boys out-rated it. What the ■■■■ is wrong with people?

I love Who but I feel its gone back to the same well a lot. Some risks need to be taken, or it should be given a rest till someone with a very strong vision for the Doctor comes along.