Dreamtime Guernsey designed by Gavin Wanganeen

The pink reminds me of some of the great 70’s/80’s aboriginal art. Ginger Riley style. It’s a very good design.

The pink reminds me of some of the great 70's/80's aboriginal art. Ginger Riley style. It's a very good design.

It’s not meant to be pink, it would be ochre red. Which is more like a clay colour

The pink reminds me of some of the great 70's/80's aboriginal art. Ginger Riley style. It's a very good design.

It’s not meant to be pink, it would be ochre red. Which is more like a clay colour

The jumper isn’t gonna look like that or they got it wrong?

The colour at the top of the flyer is more what ochre red is, the jumper does look pink, but I’m sure it’s meant to be ochre red.

I don't generally care when players leave. Wanganeen hurt though.

A bit annoyed seeing him involved with the paddy movement and seeing those happy snaps together. I didn’t like paddy moving and that made me even more shirty being reminded of wanganeen leaving for that club

Sorry too many jumpers now. No thanks.

The colour at the top of the flyer is more what ochre red is, the jumper does look pink, but I’m sure it’s meant to be ochre red.

It’s pink.

Love how he references the indigenous players we have had with the u’s in the sash…fantastic.

It’s one of the better ones from recent times. Hate the constant messing with the sash though

Blame David Hille.

Disco apparently ecstatic

Thought it was going to be a picture of a Macca’s and a pile of cash

Good. Like. Fitting.

Now NO MORE ‘clever’ re-designs for any other new ‘occasions’ please.

So are Wanganeen’s kids any good? Are they likely to play for the bombers?

People realise that every club in the round does an indigenous themed jumper?

great jumper.

This and our new away strip have been highlights.

Yes but Wanganeen did ours so we win.

No

Good. Like. Fitting.

Now NO MORE ‘clever’ re-designs for any other new ‘occasions’ please.

It’s the new normal.
It’s a lie that our sash has never been changed in the clubs history, so much so that fans are expecting to see it change per occasion.
The jumper is so far from being sacrosanct it’s no longer a “thing”.

The clubs colours worn are now red, black, yellow, grey, pink / mauve / purple.

Quality.