Dreamtime Guernsey designed by Gavin Wanganeen

Great to see a solid number of indigenous players at the guernsey launch. In recent years we've struggled to get even one indigenous player into the Dreamtime team but with Walla, Demps and Stokes all getting games this year and Jakey Long, Shred and Yesty all a chance it looks like we're getting numbers back up. Do Richmond have anyone apart from Shane Edwards?
Rioli
Yes, that is correct.

But, especially in these dark days, we can still remember things as beautiful as the Essendon Football Club’s lost ideals.

I get people being upset about the clash strip, because that was certainly a fold when it came to adhering to an unnecessary AFL directive. But complaining about this Guernsey given what it represents is beyond the pink.
Recognition of the nations first people given the 2 centuries of oppression they have had to endure to be celebrated in a forum which has gained them empowerment and respect is far bigger than the tradion of our jumper.

Fixed

This could be our last win for the season

Strip needs more ■■■■

Gavin said that the pink is there to draw your eyes in to the sash. Good interviews with him on both AFL360 and Bomber Radio.

Gotta love a pink dot.

Sensational interview with Gavin on club website from AFL360. He’s started painting and the club asked him to design the Dreamtime jumper. He looks as though he could step straight into a game. Surprisingly good interview by Robbo. Wanganeen said he and Hird started training the same day. Those were the days. I’ll never forget him as a player. One day out at Waverley against Hawks Langford was charging out of the backline and wanganeen just stepped in front of him and stopped him in his tracks with a magnificent tackle. We won the game and you could see we had someone special.

Pink trim?

It’s not pink…

It’s Salmon…

My wife works with a lot of Defence personnel. Apparently pink is often referred to as aggressive salmon.