Dreamtime Scheduling

A thought for our WA supporters that want to go next week but aren’t members.

Gut feel is that it will cost $80 or thereabouts to go to Dreamtime as it’s a marquee fixture via public ticket sale. Would it be worth the Essendon WA supporters who aren’t members to take out the clubs 3 game membership to secure access to this game?

Two benefits: They get to go to this marquee fixture and they can be join the club as a member.

Slightly left field but maybe worth it?

Either way, all the Bomber fans in WA get there with all your Bomber mates and pack the joint out, it’s our home game!!

1 Like

This is where they should allow forwarding of seats officially.

It won’t be sold out anyway, reserved seat members here wouldn’t be giving them a cent (and they have our money already), so let all us Vics send our rightful seats (to be booked like the process earlier in the year) to our WA breathern to get in for free.

Let the local team plebs pay for their ticket, and pack the joint out.

I know it’s fantasy, but damnit, it’s a good thing to do and it would make me happier, in the current ■■■■ situation, that my seat would go to someone who loves the bombers.

6 Likes

I’d happily give my seat to a WA Bomber.

4 Likes

Last year when I got to see us v Hawks over here it was surreal and awesome. Dreamtime will be next level.

Enjoy it!

1 Like

Haha.

Haven’t beaten rich since 2014. Surely we are due…

Same. If it’s a thing, let’s get it organised. I have 2 or three tickets.

2 Likes

Omg I’ve run out of likes again.

:woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

6:40 start. Was going to miss it because it’s my BIL 40th, but now can watch it in peace at least.

1 Like

this cannot be posted enough. it’ll be good

7 Likes

If we win WOB better tip a tray of MEAT dripping over his head.

9 Likes

We’ll ■■■■■■■ win this game

1 Like

This is the best chance we’ve had in a number of years.

Away from the MCG. Extra day of prep and we don’t need to travel.

We were rubbish last year and they beat us by 13 points.

Would love a win this week.

6 Likes

YOU carnts better turn up.

I want Darcy, BT, Richo and co to eat fkn sh-t when they start there unbearable Tiger Army w@nk off then realise there’s more Essendon fans in attendance.

11 Likes

Dreamtime at the O

Over on BF, a few Freo/Eagles supporters saying they think the home crowd will back Essendon - they all hate Richmond more.

YELLOW AND BLACK ISN’T FOR WA TODAY RICHO ITS FOR THE TIGER ARMY

2 Likes

Youre getting me angry just thinking about there atrocious commentary.

LOOK AT THEM DARCE JUST LOOK AT THEM THEY ARE THE BEST FANS TO EVER FAN THE TIGER ARMY

2 Likes