Dumb Questions Amnesty

Because the US has nothing to gain.

See :Rail Gauge Issue ā€¦

Rail gauges in Australia display significant variations, which has presented an extremely difficult problem for rail transport on the Australian continent for over 150 years. As of 2014, there is 11,801 kilometres (7,333 mi) of narrow-gauge railways, 17,381 kilometres (10,800 mi) of standard gauge railways and 3,221 kilometres (2,001 mi) of broad gauge railways.

Does anyone have a home-remedy for a recently-developed nervous tic in the eyelid? One that doesnā€™t involve pain and suffering to myself, preferable? Itā€™s driving me crazy.

Donā€™t ask me how or why, but when that happens to me, I eat a banana and it goes away. Must be a vitamin or mineral deficiencyā€¦

1 Like

I was going to suggest giving up Blitz, ā€¦ and if that doesnā€™t work, football following altogether for a while.

But Iā€™d give Hoffyā€™s idea a go first ā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been told by a doctor, when I mentioned it, that it could be stress related, and I must admit it does happen when I am tired and stressed. The funny thing is you think it is so big that everyone can see it, but if you look in the mirror, there is barely anything, go figure! Good luck Decks

1 Like

Potassium? Is involved in nerve function.

Youā€¦ eat a banana to take away a ticā€¦?

Iā€™m positive itā€™s stress, actually. So the remedy is simple. Lay back and eat bananas.

2 Likes

Ok, Mrs Deck just passed me a Bunderberg Banana Caramel + Coke. I think this covers things nicely.

1 Like

1 Like

Why the heck have we got a Rural Round next week when weā€™ve already had Country Round.

Do we have a Regional Round, a Rustic Round and a Provincial Round to come?

1 Like

I think itā€™s a fox foooty thing rather than an afl thing

If you contact the cub theyā€™ll probably apologise.

1 Like

They also said to eat more antelope.

Have you had your eyes tested recently?
Reason I ask, Mrs AP gets a weird fluttery blink thing when sheā€™s tired and hasnā€™t been wearing her glasses. she should wear them whenever sheā€™s reading or using a computer.

Thereā€™s a bunch of muscles that control eye focussing, if your eyes are a bit off the muscles can get real tired.

I have not, and that specific eye is my ā€˜badā€™ one. I have a strange thing - my left is long-sighted, my right near-sighted, but both work perfectly together. I do spend too long working at a screen. But Iā€™m fairly sure itā€™s stress-related. Iā€™ve been particularly uptight lately.

When Americans quote weight and then use a decimal point, how the hell does that even work?

It doesnā€™t
But otherwise they have to admit ounces are weird and terrible.

1 Like

But is 2.1 pounds 2 pounds one ounce or 2 pounds and 10% of a pound?