Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

Let’s be honest. We just don’t get genuinely big name players to our club. We would be up there with the worst strike rate when it comes to that. Goddard in the last 10+ years? Who else? Mark Alvey doesn’t count despite Sheeds pumping him up!

Doesn’t hugely bother me atm anyway though. Develop our squad through the draft for the next year or two.

No thanks. Can play but too many off field issues.

When youre opting to stay at Richmond for significantly less than what you would be paid at our club that is a rather forlorn peice of information to process.

I don’t really know what to think

Would immediately be in our top 5 players. Probably top 3 depending how you prioritise different types of players.

No, and least of all as a trade .

No

Lure Choco to the coaching ranks and bam. In with a chance!

No

Ew.

$1 million per year? no thanks.

That’s crazy money. Maybe $700k but we would need to include removal of half of the tats, compulsory mullet removal and behavioral therapy as part of the contract.

That’ll be what you have to pay to attract a top 10 in the comp midfielder going forward with salary cap increases etc.
You tend to save about 20% to retain them if you develop them from day one.

That’ll be what you have to pay to attract a top 10 in the comp midfielder going forward with salary cap increases etc.

In that case GWS are f*cked.

Wouldn’t even be in the top ten of players I’d want us to poach.

I’d do it to see the soap box posts about how ■■■■ dodoro is for recruiting him.

Would do it in a heartbeat.

The guy is elite.

I dont care if the guy is a flog, if he would improve our team- whixh he would then bring him in.

One of the few players in th comp who is worth paying 1 mil a year to

Saarrrkk my dry and call me Dusty

would he be a RFA next year?

Only if we play him in the VFL, and just sit back and laugh at Richmond.